1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Twilight New Moon.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Nov 21, 2009.

1. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

LOL, I hate school so much, can't even get the name of the school right.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Ya know what annoys me?
    How Twilight is pushing forward the culture of pretty fag boys as hot. I would enjoy to punch Lautner in the face personally.

3. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

do it please!

4. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

You may not like the way Taylor Lautner looks but he's a martial arts expert. Would give Jackie Chan a run for his money.

5. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

set that up and we will see what happens xD

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Martial arts. Okay, martial arts, unless he can sling me across the room and then do a back flip then that's just funny, martial arts is like beating a wolf with a rubber dildo.

7. nectarine

nectarine Active Member

This. All the overplaying of Uprising (the only song I actually don't like off the new album) is annoying me. Not to mention the fact that Amazon has a "get 2$ off The Resistance when you buy Twilight: New Moon The Soundtrack!" deal. Ew.

8. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

There's no doubt the whole series is overrated. There aren't many that come close to being so overrated. But as a Film enthusiast, I don't mind the series. I'm certainly not a die hard fan or even a fan. I only watched the first film because it was free. I'll say this again, but it's a great 3/5 movie. Nothing special, just a film that I don't mind seeing.

9. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

If you think nothing happens in Twilight or New Moon, then or the love of God, Allah, or Buddah DO NOT SEE OR READ Eclipse, in a bad series it is easily the worst of all, at least in the other two something new is introduced, in Eclipse it's like this all the time:
    Edward: stay away from Jacob
    Bella: Maybe I should, but no
    that happens for the entire book, sorry for going off topic.

10. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

I actually stopped breathing for a second there... what the fuck xD. ... the soundtrack thing i mean Zzz

I actually also agree with you nectarine about the massive replaying of Uprising.. sept i dont not like the song, i hated it at first however and it slowly grew on me as soon as the album came out and i listened to it all together :I

11. Griswold77

Griswold77 Active Member

I`d much rather have needles jabbed repeatedly into my eyes than watch any of the crappy Twilight movies. They are an insult to horror movie fans. Maybe its because I am an adult and not a tweenie.

12. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I didn't know Twilight was supposed to be a Horror Film...

60% of the people here that have said the film is bad, havn't actually given legitimate reasons. I think there are a few guys here a little jealous of glitter face LOL

Now I certainly am NOT a fan of Twilight, but I am a fan of people at least giving a real reason why they dislike a film/series so much. Now I know I'll probably get flamed by a 15 old teen that believes he is right and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm just saying a bit of an argument of why something is terrible needs a bit of backing up.

13. nectarine

nectarine Active Member

I mean, it's not a bad song, it's just not my favorite on the album. I absolutely love "United States of Eurasia" and the entire 3-parts of the Exogenesis Symphony. Maybe I'm too in love with early Muse and I need to broaden my horizons. Haha.

14. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

I love it all, my problem is that when they come out with a new cd I overplay it in my garage every time I go out to smoke a cig, just quit recently though so hopefully thatl cut it down .. either way I have to keep cycling around with diff cds of theirs so as not to ruin any of it :I.. btw nectarine have you heard the newton abbot demo? xD its awesome

15. haven't watched it yet...but im planning too though..this coming weekend...

or should I watch 2012 instead..heard it was great!

16. nectarine

nectarine Active Member

The Newton Abbot stuff is pretty cool. I downloaded it a while back. :D

17. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for this movie !! LIke..OMG..
    my country has been delaying it until tomorrow,so they said tomorrow the movie will be come out at all cinemas.. hope it's true..
    and I can't wait to watch itt >___<

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

2012 = Pretty cool.
    Twilight = Typical teenage girl dribble.
    LIKE OMG, THEN YOU CAN GO DO YOUR HAIR AND NAILS AND DAYDREAM ABOUT JACOB AND EDWARD SHIRTLESS, OMGGGGG.

19. Griswold77

Griswold77 Active Member

To me vampires = horror. It must be an age thing as I just can`t stand to see my idea of what vampires are be changed so drastically. Yup it must mean I am old.

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

^^

I actually watched the new movie, I thought it was meh, nothing special, the acting and writing is meh. The CGI in the movie looked horrible. Film-wise, it's better than the first, although I'm probably only saying this since I've only watched the first one once and I was drunk. I won't bother with the books since I'm not interested.

Probably 20 times better than 2012, at least Twilight has a somewhat newer idea. 2012 is just another natural disaster film about speculation on 2012. Along with a shit load of special effects that shouldn't really be considered special anymore since every movie now uses CGI. Just, bleh.

I don't know what you're smoking to think that Twilight is a horror film. If you've seen the trailer of any of the two films, you'd realize it's definitely not.