1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Twilight has claimed another victim.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TirithRR, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

You are already dead inside, this is why you still exist. But only your physical form exists... Some refuse to live in the physical realm without their soul.

But the ones that stay without their soul are called Republicans and ruin it for the rest of us.

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

would explain why i want death, i hate republicans....

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Actually

Spoilers for the final Twilight book, Red Dawn:

I think Bella was dying during Child Birth, so edward pretty much chews through her stomach to pretty much C-Section the baby, the baby and bella live, bella turns into a Vampire.

Jacob imprints on Edward and Bella's daughter Renesmee who was just born. Imprinting is the Wolve's clan way of finding a mate or some shit.

4. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

book spoilers

So the werewolf fucks a baby?

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Book spoilers

Nope, the werewolf pretty much makes the baby it's soul mate, and then fuck's it when it's of age, 18 i assume. It's pretty much the strangest form of pedophilia ever.

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I saw the last 10 seconds of the trailer and I felt like topping myself, I cannot begin to imagine what would happen if I ever had the misfortune of having to watch a full movie.

7. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

oh ok:p
    but i still think this book is weird:p
    most of the people at my school read the books,well mostly girls nyway ::)
    and id like to see how they are going to do in the movie the poor person who has to write it

even the actors who play in the movie thinks this whole vampire thing is dumb

8. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Every page of every twilight saga book = epic number of facepalms.

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

twilight isn't that bad......! i felt the books were pretty good, but the movies are a bit of a let down.....especially the way i imagined it was a lot more vivid....

10. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

XD
    everyone has their opinions of twlight :p
    i just think the books are poorly written

11. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

"If you wanted to create a vampire story, then create a VAMPIRE story. Don't create a story of vampires from your teenager wet dreams!"

Basically that's what someone should said to the books author, XD

12. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

This has to be the best thread ever!

Friends don't let friends go alone to watch suck ass movies.

I downloaded that piece-o-shit (yeah fuck you ESA!) and saved 15 bucks wasted a DVD but that's life makes a nice coaster fer me beer cans.

13. windowsvista

windowsvista Active Member

Woot for beers :D

14. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

the movie is not that bad!!!! at least i hope not.....is it bad compared to the book? i read.loved all the books....

15. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Points about twilight:

-For a "saga", it doesn't really happen a lot of stuff.
    -Meyer's writing is mediocre. She repeats things too much, uses childish descriptions and it's pretty much limited in thinking way. Not what you should see from a fully grown woman writer.
    -Edward is not a vampire. He glows, flies and lives in a forest. He's a fairy.
    -For a 109 year old vampire, it seems that Edward never readed a single book. His way of thinking is strange, and he can't even express a different idea or quote something different.
    -The explanation for werewolfs to be shirtless for the most part is absurd(they stay shirtless because the have really warm bodies). It seems that people forgot the laws of physics. If they had really warm bodies, they should feel more cold than normal people.
    -Robert Pattinson is really expressive. It looks like a wax doll after botox.
    -Bella Swan is crazy. Her auto destructive sense is really outstanding. If it isn't a vampire, is a werewolf. She's pretty much a slug that fell in love with a salt pot.

There are so many negative points... These are a few that I thought off now.

16. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

He rips open a pregnant woman to the deliver a vampire baby from hell.
    That is HARDCORE.

Though personally I think a fairy would be scarier than meeting Edward in a dark alley (They steal babies you know!).