1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TV said today download games are banned and against law now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shrekwilliam, Jul 29, 2010.

1. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

Don't copy that floppy.

2. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Downloading games for free is illegal? Yes.

Do I care? No.

Do I do it anyway? Yes.

Am I worried about getting busted? No.

What are they gonna do? Threaten me with 3 square meals a day and a guaranteed roof over my head (jail)? I'm SO scared. Fine me? And I shall pay with what money? The government and their artificially created recession screwed me for having any of that. I can take a big ol' dump and they can have that if they want, because that's all they will ever get out of me. ;D

3. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

In that case, I'm screwed.

Actually..I got AceKard 2

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I just like to point this out seeing, no one has cited it.

There are a few exceptions to the whole "Downloading games for free is illegal" deal seeing there are several free games you can download. As an example, free MMORPGs or Free online FPS Games. The only drawback is not all of 'em are perfectly good & depending on your personal taste they might even be utter shit.

Also, some flash games are free to download as well, although in some, you need to pay a few cash to get the complete game, if the free version is only a demo or its free version lacks several levels or bonuses.

And oh yes, I do know we're talking about games for consoles & legit computer games on this thread :)

5. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

So what else is new? The cyber laws in my country are weak anyway and those people don't even care to go after me for downloading free games on the net.

6. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Doomsday - ACTA - Five months remain...