1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tutorial: How to Patch Pokemon Black and White [Complete Guide]

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by SDamonCronous, Nov 4, 2010.

1. infighterd

infighterd New Member

When I try to use xDelta nothing happens when I click "Apply patch" even after 1 hour, and with RakuRaku it says "Data Format Error". I followed the given directions. What am I doing wrong?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Are you're trying to patch a USA/EU version) or the JPN version? What are you trying to patch (translation patch file, AP patch, etc.) ?

This thread is for the JPN version. So if you're trying to patch the USA/EU version....here is not the place for it. And this thread is obsolete. Please be clear (detail it all) about what you are trying to do so that you get immediate to the point respond, otherwise members here have the tendency to ignore unclear questions.

If you're trying to patch the USA/EU version (AP patching), use this tool : http://filetrip.net/f25536-RetroGameFan-DS-Scene-Rom-Tool--1205.html. Just run the rom using the tool, go to the right most tab option, tick AP Patch, choose Export, specify where to save the file. Rename the gamename_apfix.nds file if you want. Done.

3. DnP

DnP Member

Thanks i found it.

You are a genius Pre

4. lol-786

lol-786 New Member

I need help when i try patching my pokemon black for the anti piracy section it starts saying "cant find the universal code pattern to be patched" please help

5. RealArity

RealArity New Member

after the translation patch how do you change the bottom text (the translated by thing) back into the game freak one? i want my game to be as authentic as possible

6. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

you do know there is a Pokemon black and white English game, just download that O_O authentic and all.

You just revived a dead thread

7. snowgad

snowgad New Member

Does anyone have a working link to these tools?

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Those are outdated by 6 years, no point resharing them.