1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[TUTORIAL] Guide to Enable WIFI Feature On DeSmuMe v.0.9.7

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Prectorian, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PKMNtrainerzunitsu

PKMNtrainerzunitsu New Member

I try all the steps but still don't work, please help

2. Sc3niX

Sc3niX New Member

Hello

I have followed this guide to the letter, i have gotten the wifi working on both my brothers computer as well as mine. So we got our friend codes in pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver. When we connect to the wifi we see eachother in the room, so i go to the computer saying im looking for a battle, so my brother talks to me and applies, but it would say communication with me but never does and then after a while it would say im busy or disconnected.

Any solution to this? My brother and i are at our wits end with trying to get this to work. We are going to buy a 3ds for ourselves soon if we cant get this to work, but the problem is we cant find pokemon heartgold and soulsilver in any store.

Please help me.
    Thanks
    Sc3niX

3. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

did you try pressing CTRL + R ?
    If that doesnt work try using anyone of the firmwares mentioned in the first page .

@ PKMNtrainerzunitsu
    give us more info.

@Sc3niX
    the same thing happened to me to solve it i did this :When you see your brother , see that only you search for trainer for battle , your brother will be automatically prompted & if he accepts the request you can battle each other :).

@prectorian
    ^^these suggestions are accurate right ?

4. Sc3niX

Sc3niX New Member

Neon32

We did as you instructed, when i seeked for participants my brother eventually got prompted to apply, so he did. Then it said Communicating with me, and then on my screen it said my brother wants to join me. On his screen after a while it said that i either dc'd or whatever. On my screen it said he failed to respond.

We tried it many times. It still doesn't work.

Thanks.

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

UPDATE:

Pokémon Center's Pokémon Smash - Hiroshi Yamamoto's Kingdra, Hiroshi Yamamoto's Politoed, and Chief Golgo's Sableye
    For
    Pokémon Black and White 2 (J)

and

Mirabilandia's Pokemon Day - Team Rocket Meowth
    For
    Pokémon Black and White 2 (I)

[​IMG]

Download Link : Pokemon Black and White Latest Distribution Wondercard (J)(E)(U)

Note:
    Most likely these are the last ever Wondercard Event Distribution for Pokémon Black & White 1 and 2.

6. SpiteGames

SpiteGames New Member

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if anybody else has been having this problem, for I do not have the time to go through 62 pages of posts, but I have been having a strange error.
    I have configured all of my settings as described in the video, but, when I try to connect to the internet on my Pokemon White 2 game, after getting 3 bars on the connection test for approximately 1 second, all of my bars vanish and I get a 50001 error: unable to find a network.
    I have allowed WinPCap and DesMuME to communicate through my firewall, although that didn't fix a thing.

I request a quick response, and give my thanks out to those willing to give their time and effort into helping me out.

7. Prectorian

Since you don't have any time to read any posts within the 62 pages, here's my quick response to your above question :

[​IMG]

The Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon Black and White 1, and Pokémon Black and White 2, for all regions has officially enters it's first stage of closure as of October 1st 2013, with the final closing dated January 14th 2014.

Source : Pokemon Global Link (BW1 & BW2) Closing Down Permanently

8. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

did you guys try trading with each other in this game ?
    did you try trading or battling each other try any other games like B/W/b2w2 ?

9. victorcoelh

victorcoelh New Member

I am using windows 7 and i got error 50000 but the thingy saying the acces point range stays full for 1-3 seconds in the middle of the connection test, and also im pretty sure ive put the bios and firmware things since i still remenber putting them, could you pleasse help me to solute this error? I really want to use desmume's Wi-Fi :'(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice guy pose! ;)
    [​IMG]

10. Zecrom

Zecrom New Member

I am not able to connect

11. Prectorian

INFO:

[​IMG]

The new Pokémon Global Link site is now up and running. The address to the new Pokémon X & Y's PGL is:

[size=18pt]http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com[/size]

For those of you who already have an existing PGL account for Pokémon BW 1 and/or BW 2, can immediately sign in using the old account, but will be prompted to also enter the GAME SYNC ID generated from the Pokémon X & Y game. Again, the new PGL site isn't for playing BW 1 or BW 2 game, it's only for X & Y and any future generation 6 Pokémon games. For the present, use the official game cartridge and a 3DS console or 2DS console to access the PGL features.

* Note that DeSmuMe emulator cannot be use to run 3DS rom, at least at present. So don't expect to play any 3DS rom on it yet !!!

12. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

we cant sign in until we enter the game sync code can we ?

13. Prectorian

You can access some of the site's features/area without the X & Y GAME SYNC ID. Of cause the main section such as Dream World, WIFI competition, customizing Skin, etc. aren't accessible yet without it. But you do can login using your own 'old' account ID to use the general portion of the site.

14. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

once i log in it asks my sync id without entering it i cant do anything there .

15. Prectorian

Of cause it'll ask for the X & Y Game Sync ID, you login to the PGL page. But like I said, once you signed in, you can then go to use the pokemon's main site, the fun zone, trainer's page, etc.

E.g.
    [​IMG]

See my ID on the top right of the image? That's there because I signed in successfully, and the trainer image...that's mine from the old BW2's account. Like been said, you can't use the main PGlL's page which contain the Dream World, WIFI Competition, and C-Gear Customize interface due to not yet entering the X & Y Game Sync ID. But you do can sign in using the old account ID.

16. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

but i want to enter the PGL , not their main site :(

17. Prectorian

Yeah, well can't help you there. Buy a 3DS console and their official PKM X & Y game cart if you want to gain access.

18. lol42daddy

lol42daddy New Member

Hi. When me and my friend try to connect to each others we get an error. We both can connect (and for example receive our friend codes in Pokemon Pearl), but when we try to battle we get "Error Code: 86420" - we can see the other one being online, and get invited to battle, but when trying to connect to that battle we get that error code. What could we do to fix this?
    More specifics: We followed the guide and downloaded "DeSmuMe v.0.9.7 r3947 x64 WIFI with WinPcap v.4.1.2". We did all the correct settings from that guide. We both use PC with windows 7.

19. Prectorian

Wish I could help, but I can't say much since I hardly even play 5 minutes of NDS games. Not even any game actually these days. And PKM Pearl/Platinum etc., been decades ago since I last touch it. However, my suggestion is that you both don't enter the room at the same time, and only 1 doing the inviting, while the other accepts it. But that too doesn't guarantee anything, as both or either one of you might suffer slowdown in connectivity thus causes the error code to pop up.

20. Axil

Axil New Member

Did anyone ever get this to work with soulsilver? Been trying to trade soulsilver to platinum. Everything connects fine. Friend codes work, i can see my other account. I can solicit and initiate the trade... but then i get the "[Player] has not responded" message.

Every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.