1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[TUTORIAL] Guide to Enable WIFI Feature On DeSmuMe v.0.9.7

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Prectorian, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 007shinobi

007shinobi Member

Try a different firmware.dfc and do ctrl-r to reset.

2. kordigan

kordigan Member

ive tried all firmwares from this tutorial all the time same error :/

3. TBreaker

TBreaker Well-Known Member

Maybe WinPcap or DeSmuMe is blocked by your firewall.
    I had the same problem a few month ago. I set an exception for WinPcap and DeSmuMe in my firewall settings to get it work.

4. 007shinobi

007shinobi Member

Yeah that is also a possibility. But I think I can conclude unless someone can prove me otherwise that desmume vs desmume in wifi club does not work and only desmume vs. nintendo ds works.

5. kordigan

kordigan Member

now it shows error 52100
    "Unable to connect to nintendo wifi connection. confrim connection settings and access point settings"
    and in firewall i have added to exceptions desmume and winpcap

6. 007shinobi

007shinobi Member

How about your firewall? Do you have UPNP enabled?

7. Mar00

Mar00 New Member

I have error 50001. What should i do ?

8. 007shinobi

007shinobi Member

You need to give us more information than just the error code if you want us to help you fix it. Tell us your network setup.

9. kordigan

kordigan Member

what is UPNP? what do i need to do with it and how?

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

UPNP is universal plug and play, it's a security flaw that allows programs to open firewall ports automatically.

11. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

However, it is the best way to improve your NAT and thus reduce lag and connection errors.

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it has zero effect on NAT or latency.

13. DuckenZ

DuckenZ Member

I can't seem to get this to work. I tried all of the fixes in the first post. I tried reinstalling everything and various things that could fix it around the web. I have a wired connection from a router two feet from me. Here is my problem, any suggestions?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any and all help is appreciated. Hope I can solve this soon.

14. 007shinobi

007shinobi Member

Try replacing your firmware.dfc from the first page. I just helped someone fix that problem using that. Also, make sure your emulation settings is properly set for each bios file.

15. DuckenZ

DuckenZ Member

Tried replacing my firmware with both on the main page, neither worked. I think it has something to do with my internet itself.

16. 007shinobi

007shinobi Member

Which version are you using?

17. DuckenZ

DuckenZ Member

Tried 9.7 now using 9.9

18. adelove25

adelove25 New Member

DuckenZ
    I know how to fix this its quite easy

if u have firmware folder and its empty copy the bios files in there along with .dfc and then copy them out to orginal folder
    when you try it u should have three connections filled in erase one and get connected

19. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

No modem nor router? Several others had same kind of high speed internet setup like yours. Doesn't seems to work/supported.
    The method on page 1 requires a modem.

Also just to respond to your PM (as quoted in the above), sorry....I don't do team-view (nor do I know how to), and I don't Skype.

Not all DeSmuMe SVN can do WIFI (even though they carry the feature), some SVN releases are too unreliable to allow stable connection.

My suggestion is, why don't you try connecting your LAN cable directly from your modem to your PC/laptop. See if it works. Seems to me you got the setup all ok, but fail to connect. Try also to press CTRL-R after running the emulator, and/or reinstall WinPcap.

UPDATE:

VGC Regionals 2012 Senior Championship Division - Toler Webb's Ludicolo

[​IMG]

The pokemon is modeled after Toler Webb's Ludicolo which he used in the 2012 Senior World Championship division. It was distributed in the recent VGC Spring Regionals event held in several parts of USA.

DOWNLOAD LINK : Pokemon Black and White Latest Distribution Wondercard (J)(E)(U)

INFO:

Red Genesect C-Gear Distribution for Pokémon Black and White 2 (J)

[​IMG]

Event date : April 20th - July 12th 2013

Black and White Kyurem C-Gear Distribution for Pokémon Black and White 2 (J)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Event date : April 26th - June 11th 2013

Once the events start and I've both in my PGL account, I'll extract and share it through my c-gear topic. Be sure to keep an eye for my update later on.

20. 007shinobi

007shinobi Member

If you guys are stumped and need more help, I can try to help through Skype and or teamviewer. PM me but typically issues are firmware.dfc, version of desmume used and network setup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.