1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[TUTORIAL] Guide to Enable WIFI Feature On DeSmuMe v.0.9.7

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Prectorian, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

That message means the changes you made was registered. After that message, you'll be offered to use the new info. Accept it if you want to use the new info, otherwise, revert all the changes you did yesterday. I had that message too when I deleted my WFC to use another info. I accepted the changes offered, and the connection is re-established.

2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i did as you said now nothing is working and i cant connect . :(

should i replace the firmware.dfc ?
    if yes, the firmware which worked for me had 3 predefined connections ready to connect, which one was it option1,or option2 ?

3. Prectorian

Try deleting them all from the WFC, and then do a re-search for the SoftAP.

4. wasd94

wasd94 New Member

For those with error 52000 you can try this to see if it will solve the issue, when I tried the IP, Gateway & Subnet part mine 52000 error was fixed. Try assigning the IP part, Default Gateway & Subnet Mask part first, and if still doesn't work go ahead and try the DNS part.

Manually assign an IP address to your Nintendo DS.

1. Access the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection feature for the game you are attempting to play.
    2. Choose "Manual Setup."
    3. Click the right arrow three times to reach the "Auto-Obtain IP Address" screen and choose "No."
    4. Select "Detailed setup" and tap into IP Address field, and type in the IP address below for your router brand.

IP addresses to enter by router brand:
    Linksys - enter: 192.168.001.140
    Netgear - enter: 192.168.001.250
    Belkin - enter: 192.168.002.090
    D-Link - enter: 192.168.000.190
    Apple - enter: 010.000.001.250
    2Wire - enter: 192.168.001.250
    Actiontec - enter: 192.168.001.250
    SMC Networks - enter: 192.168.002.190

5. Next, for the Subnet Mask, enter 255.255.255.000 and select "OK."
    6. Select the "Gateway Box" box. You will need to enter the default gateway address for your router brand. Look at the brand of your router, and enter the gateway address listed below into the field.

Default Gateway to enter by router brand:
    Linksys - enter: 192.168.001.001
    Netgear - enter: 192.168.001.001
    Belkin - enter: 192.168.002.001
    D-Link - enter: 192.168.000.001
    Apple - enter: 010.000.001.253
    2Wire - enter: 192.168.001.254
    Actiontec - enter: 192.168.001.001
    SMC Networks - enter: 192.168.002.001

7. Edit the "Primary DNS" field and enter: 008.008.008.008
    8. Edit the "Secondary DNS" field and enter: 008.008.004.004

Extracted from Nintendo's Site

5. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

thanks that worked,

but now i have got another problem :(

the game sync says that it has run out of energy and come tomorrow what is this ?

6. Prectorian

It means wait 24 hours (real time) from the time you solved your problem before you can go back online.

7. DMOC2008

DMOC2008 New Member

When i try to run pokemon White it gives me this error and suggestion or advice on why it gives this error?
    [​IMG]

8. Prectorian

The above info isn't sufficient. All I can tell from the above cmp image is the ARM9 hasn't been properly assigned, did you did as instructed? Maybe you ran the wrong execute file. And what's up with those '24 cheat codes' ? What cheats had you added? You're running patched rom, don't active any cheat related to AP FIX and NO EXP FIX. Above all, if you're running so many cheat codes, I can't help, it could even be one or a couple of those cheats being faulty. Other than that, I really can't say much since like I said, you're not being informative.

9. mohan226

mohan226 New Member

My Connection is successful :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

BUT

I cannot connect to game sync :'(
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Please tell me how to connect to game sync

10. Prectorian

Info:

Jump Festa and AEON Superstore Distribution of Director Junichi Masuda's Deoxys with Pressure Ability
    For Pokemon Black and White 2 (J)

[​IMG]

This pokemon will be distributed : Dec 15th - 23rd 2012
    Pokemon Level: 100
    Moveset: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover, and Psycho Boost
    Held Item: Life Orb

*Download link will be posted when it's dumped.

Note:
    There's also the PGL Promotion - Sinnoh Starter Trio Distribution (Shell Armor Turtwig, Defiant Piplup, and Iron Fist Chimchar) from Wal-Mart for Pokemon Black and White 2, but it's unlikely will be available for download unless someone purchase a copy of the official cart from the store.

11. mohan226

mohan226 New Member

Please Tell me what is the problem?? I already posted it..

EDIT:ITS WORKING NOW

I had connected the ethernet directly from the router before.. But now I connected the ethernet to my wifi router and connected a lan wire to my laptop from my wifi router..

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

12. Prectorian

@Mohan226,

The above info wasn't mentioned in the initial post.
    However, good to know it's solved.

Info:

[​IMG]

1. Imprison-Shadow Tag Gothorita & Focus Band Item (Event Up to Aug 31st 2013) (JPN)
    2. Pokemon Center's Plasma Genesect P2Lab (Jan -Feb 2013) (JPN)

Info:
    Level: 50
    OT: P2ラボ
    ID: 01113
    Ability: Download
    Nature: -
    Moves:
    Techno Blast
    Magnet Bomb
    SolarBeam
    Signal Beam
    Item: -
    PokéBall: Cherish
    Ribbon: Classic

Date: 1/11/ ~ 02/10/2013
    Game Distribution: Black, White, Black 2, White 2
    Distribution Type: ???

* Both not available yet!

UPDATE:

Jump Festa and AEON Superstore Distribution of Director Junichi Masuda's Deoxys with Pressure Ability
    For Pokemon Black and White 2 (J)

[​IMG]

Download Link: Pokemon Black and White Wondercard Event Distribution (JPN)(EU)

13. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

is the Pokémon League - Aspertia Gym Season Scizor or 3 sinnoh starters dumped ?

serebii said that for both sinnoh starters and Scizor :
    but they arent shown in PGL .

then how do we get it ?

14. Prectorian

The 3 Sinnoh starters, can only be acquired if you buy official PKM BW 2 cart from Wal-mal (which they will include a code to the PGL link), only accessable by those who register using that cart from the store. While Scizor isn't due till Dec 20th, but to access it, you need to have participated in the PGL Tournament that was held sometime ago. If you joined, then you'll get access to it. So in both cases, we'll need to wait until someone dump their .PKM to add into the save file. It'll be legit-ly registered in the National Dex, as long as those .PKM are extracted from the PGL, and not someone's 'creation' using some program.

UPDATE:

If you are looking for the latest collection of Korean Pokemon Black and White (1 and 2) Wondercard event distribution, find them in the link below;

Download Link: Pokemon Black and White Wondercard Latest Distribution Event (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE:

If you had joined the Pokemon PGL League Event back then, you are now entitled to grab your reward, a Scizor with Light Metal hidden ability, grab it starting today (20/12) up to end of January 2013.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rejoice!!! I've got a copy of the above mentioned Scizor .pkm, thanks to the internet. I posted the Dream World Pokemon in my wondercard collection topic....since I can't think of a better place to host it. I'm not in the mood of creating a new topic.

Download Link : Pokemon Black and White Wondercard Latest Distribution Event (JPN)(EU)

15. dihoulaladine

dihoulaladine New Member

hi,
    i have the same problem with that error code 20100, as people above.
    of course, i read what to do step by step and all before... but it still doesn't work.
    so i changed the .dfc file (option 1 and 2). but the only thing which works is the connection test. but i can't go use the GTS.
    my network is okay. (wired, home, etc... i mean). i chose the "infrastructure" and "the driver" in the desmume settings.
    i tried Winpcap 411 and 412. (i'm on Win XP 32 bits. so, no need to try the x64 versions, i bet ?)

well nothing works. -_-

lol, the thing is, it used to work in the past (last year). but i stopped playing during a while. and i also had to reinstall Windows lately... but of course, everything came back to normal since... and clean, i mean.
    so, no problem with the exceptions with the firewall and/or antivirus. (i even tried without, but this is always the same dead end)

so i don't understand why it keeps showing me that error code. because most of time, i can only see it's about connection, network, security, blockage, etc... o_O
    (of course, i'm also using the Desmume 0.9.7 3947.) ;)

well... emm... thanx if someone finds the answer. ^^'

16. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

this is for error code 20104, but it may work for for you
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=54397.msg1417591#msg1417591

17. Prectorian

UPDATE:

Korean Wondercard collection have been updated with Singing Piplup.
    Grab them here : CLICK HERE
    Also, I've replaced, Shiny Volcarona, Sacred Sword Keldeo, and Cinema Meloetta files with proper file version in the new link no.3.

18. dihoulaladine

dihoulaladine New Member

holy sh*t ! ^^' that worked at last just right now !
    after many tries of Desmume 0.9.7 svn3947 and Winpcap (an afternoon and evening, lol), i took this morning (in France) the whole package of John on his youtube video... but with the 4.1.1 version of Winpcap instead.
    then, i followed the step by step (on this page 1) and got the 20104 (as Neon32 was talking about above). so i changed the given .dfc file by John in his video (and as also explained here lol)... and the connection test worked.
    - at first, without any .dfc file, i always got the 50000 error code. (then, the 20100 with the "option 1 and 2")

well, then time to try the GTS... but before, saying to me that some stuff was not the same about wifi, DS card, etc... so it asked me to update. then it saved the game and i could keep playing, trading, etc.

actually, i don't know why (and i don't care, i guess ?)... but i had to disable the "boot like a DS" in the Desmume Options, because i got bored of typing everytime my name, my favorite color, birthday and all... ^^'

19. DCLXVI

DCLXVI New Member

Hey, I want to know how this would work using USB tethering.

20. Prectorian

I don't think it will work using that method. Sorry.

SEASON'S GREETINGS

[​IMG]

WISHING EVERYONE ON ROMULATION
    MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

MAY THE JOY OF CHRISTMAS BE UPON US ALL,
    AND THE COMING NEW YEAR BRINGS PROSPERITY AND MAKES US A BETTER PERSON.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.