1. This forum is in read-only mode.

(Tutorial/Guide) how to activate the therian forms on B2/W2

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Devilkid32176, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

Getting the Therian Form Event Key Item
    Reflecting Mirror/Revealing Glass

[​IMG]

okay, for everyone that is either unable to get the event due to not having a 3DS or not having the "official" game, this here will allow players for US/UK versions of the game to get the therian forms of their genies, now this is a rough tutorial thrown together at last minute, but im cleaning it up, hope everyone can understand it

1. have a .pkm file of a therian form landorus
    * If you cannot find one, search project pokemon's database or go http://projectpokemon.org/events/jp-dr.php*

2. have to know your TID/SID (should be easy with next item)

3. Need pokegen
    here is the direct link from project pokemon http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information its were it says 3.1.10

4. use these codes below for your corresponding game:

Code:
    W2U (PAR)
    521659FC 2000DB01
    121659FC 0000E010
    D2000000 00000000

B2U (PAR)
    521659BC 2000DB01
    121659BC 0000E010
    D2000000 00000000

@original credit of jpn version codes ~ Trance of http://projectpokemon.org
    @credit for the newly converted codes ~ Bond697 of http://projectpokemon.org

ok, input those codes into your cheat database,save the database that you edited onto your computer, i've had my cheats corrupt on me so make backups of it, once that is done, load your save into pokegen, then load the therian form from this tut/guide into your save,possibly load that file into an empty box if you can, once loaded you want to go into 'OT/Misc" tab and click on load from save file and it should change the trainer's info to your info.

once that is done, go into "Met" tab and put a check in fateful encounter if going through that and you have everything set, Right-click on the poke you just edited and click "SET" if you do not do that then all that hard work is for nothing, save your save file and go with it, with the new code on and take the therian form poke to abundant shrine, you should receive the reflecting mirror/revealing glass key item
    now you can toss the hacked landorus and if you legit roamers from B1/W1 then you can use those with the mirror, have fun and hope this helps out a lot

Final Edit: verified this code works and once turned off the key item should work, its having no problem on my white 2 (US), so follow this guide and you will be able to get the item too
    edit: ok, for the time being, im currently testing white 2 event out, will state the obvious if its working or not, but i trust bond over there with converting stuff when when he does it, 99% error-free codes ;P

edit 2: made it look better, hope everyone can know understand me better on it, even i had to stop and say what in the world did i type :)

2. Cardswifter45

Cardswifter45 Member

i would like to see this work, since the only possible way to get the reflecting mirror is through an ar code but it still doesnt transform the genies though :(

3. romlord1

romlord1 Active Member

sorry to ask but is this jp or eusa
    and i can't seem to get it to work on black 2 eusa

4. Devilkid32176

well, that is the problem, cause im trying to get a hold of the person who made this code and well i have heard no word from them as of yet, so im not the one who made it, i was the one who stumbled on it at another site :)

this is supposed to be for the US version of the game, but ive tried the eur versions also and doesnt seem to work for any of them >_<

edit :nvm, i verified in the thread that these codes were for the jpn version of the game >_> looking to find someone that might be able to change these codes for the US/EUR versions out

5. romlord1

romlord1 Active Member

all right thanks for the hard work devilkid sorry for the silly question

6. Devilkid32176

ok, updated info and codes now they should work without no issues, any comments or needing help on this, ill be happy to do the best of my knowledge

7. popochan

popochan Active Member

Can you upload the Keldeo and Meloetta PKM? The DB has only PGF (for BW1). I doubt it works on BW2...

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

First you get the PKM (Keldeo/Meloetta) in PKM BW 1 after running the PGF mystery gift event at the Poke Center. Use Pokegen to export them into .PKM format, then use Pokegen again, this time to add them into your box. It'll trigger the events in BW 2.

9. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

what are the codes for ?

10. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Revived this thread! Here the ENGLISH version of dream radar for getting 3 kami trio!

http://projectpokemon.org/events/en-dr.php

Also, Project Pokemon Event website was updated with many more pokemon was listed depend on generation itself.