1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TTMenu/YSMenu For TTDS(i)/R4(i) SDHC/R4(i) Clones/M3(i)/DSONE(i)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Updated 27/10/2013

DSTT/YSMenu DAT's Updated To ROM's Number v6248

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0WOWBQXX/DAT_s_v6248.rar

https://www.turtleshare.com/download/444b7c3f4eca02d5ee0ef28fb3c71c65/

Over-Ride DAT's extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usrcheat.dat
    into the TTMenu folder of either DSTT/YSMenu R4's - Are any of RGF ttmenu folders.

Incuded latest titlelist6248.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog v6248

Code:
    Fixed - TLUP - 6248 - SpongeBob SquarePants - Plankton's Robotic Revenge (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv)
    Fixed - BQLE - 6247 - Heathcliff! - Frantic Foto (USA) (En,Fr,Es)
    Fixed - TLUP - XXXX - Moshi Monsters Katsuma Unleashed (EUR)

2. animes786

animes786 Member

still didnt work :( and i have been to that thread but no one is helping :(

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

PKM Volt is a fan made edit from PKM W, it isn't an official release. Thus has the same AP as the PKM W, but require different offset to
    bypass the AP. Anyway,

1. Can the YSMENU play other NDS rom games? Or is it not working at all?
    2. Have you upgraded your YSMENU to v.6.99 r6248? If you haven't, download from Reply #3440 (the post above yours), replace the
    extinfo.dat, infolib.dat, and savlib.dat provided in the download with the ones inside the TTMENU folder in your SD Micro.
    3. You might want to try running the rom on an NDS emulator for PC such like DeSmuMe or No$GBA, it could be your rom copy might
    be faulty. If it is, download a fresh copy or make a fresh patch. If your cart can't run YSMENU, then play on emulator instead.
    4. If deem necessary, why don't you upload your rom copy here : http://www.turtleshare.com. Post the BB code (download link code).
    Be sure to compress the rom using WINZIP/WINRAR/7Z before uploading. Don't password the file.

4. Jhon 591

I'm sorry to say don't know any think of R4i SDHC 3ds , are even have a 3DS its self :( .

5. animes786

animes786 Member

The YSmenu does play every game apart from this one and Yu Gi Oh Over the Nexus. Over the nexus, when booted up gives me a black screen everytime after i click continue. I tried to play it without YSmenu but it gives me a white screen. This happened right after i tried to update the kernel for R4i. It gave me an error saying "Fake card! return to retailer". i know this isnt true because it is from a genuine site and i decided to do some research and i came across the same update but one that works. I had to set the date back one year though lol.

I did upgrade the ysmenu and all that stuff.

I ran it on Desmume and it works perfectly so its not the roms fault i dont think.

I'll send you the rom after you reply if necessary.
    Post Merge: [time]1383132618[/time]
    if anyone has skype and can help add me cause its easier to talk from there: minecraftfan786

6. Prectorian

"Fake card! ..." ? ??? Never heard any such error message. I should assume you had upgraded the cart with a wrong firmware meant for some other R4i. There are lots of carts going by the name "R4i", so be careful and make sure the firmware downloaded is for it.

You won't be able to run the rom without YSMENU since chances are your R4i is already out dated, that's why it ends up with white/black screen when you tried. Latest YSMENU as stated by RetroGameFan in his file (in the forum topic where you didn't get response) had PKM VW 1 and PKM VW 2 as supported. So it should have worked. Try patching the rom using DS-Scene Rom Tool, see if that helps : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59991.0. And there might be a need to remove the old save file from the SD Micro, and don't activate any cheats.

7. animes786

animes786 Member

i got the correct firmware i double checked and i am 100% sure of it. I have the latest RGF stuff and i am sure that the firmware i got for the r4i is correct. Can you send me a link please to the latest firmware? And i will patch the rom again. Thank you.

8. Prectorian

Use DS-Scene Rom Tool just in case you need to patch the rom : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59991.0
    If you're using the latest YSMENU files, there's no need to patch the rom. If you're not using the latest and/or the latest files doesn't solve it, then try the tool. You may rename the patched rom to the original name given before the patching.

9. animes786

animes786 Member

Thanks a lot man that did the trick :D

You rock!!

10. Prectorian

Good to know it's solved. If it didn't, I'd be wondering why myself.

11. Jhon 591

Yep Glad its sorted thanks prectorian for informing him ;)

12. meastroman

meastroman New Member

Hello guys,
    I got a question, my sister accidently updated her DSi to 1.4.1 E, and she hasn't been able to use her DSTTi card ever since. (Are these still supported?)
    She updated her card a while ago, and I kinda forgot I promised her to fix it. :p
    I tried looking for some solutions, but since I'm not really sure anymore where I should look for, I can't really find a good one.
    So I would like to know if there is a solution for this (or maybe for the newest DSi software).
    I used YSMenu v6.99 on our DS lite's and everything is working fine! TY for that!
    But since she would like to use her DSi I hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks in advance,
    Meastroman

EDIT
    I also tried looking through this forum, and mainly this thread, but ti's kinds big and hard to find my way in all this :$

13. Prectorian

I believe the DSi been updated not to v.1.4.1 but v.1.4.5. There's nothing we can do about the DSTTi not working on v.1.4.5. It's totally a different issue altogether from YSMENU/TTMENU. You see, TTMENU/YSMENU is a secondary firmware made by third party for the DSTTi. The DSTTi cart itself is made by another third party which we normally refers to as primary firmware. Then there is the DSi's firmware which is first party made and it's at current had stopped at v.1.4.5. There's no co-relation between getting the YSMENU to work on the DSTTi with what your issue is; which is the DSTTi not working on the DSi.

In your case (or your sister's), her DSi been updated to v.1.4.5. While the DSTTi doesn't seems to have any further updates for it. It stops at v.1.4.3 if not mistaken (or lower). Thus this means that's it, you need to tell your sister to buy a new cart for the DSi (one that works on v.1.4.5). As for the DSTTi, you can use that on your NDSL, and even use the latest YSMENU for it.

14. meastroman

meastroman New Member

And is it possible to downgrade the DSi firmware?

15. Prectorian

No, not possible, unless you take it to the Nintendo service center (official one, not just any game store). Which of cause you probably would avoid going, since they would question your intention. And telling them that it's so you can run flash cartridges on it is not a wise move, and they'd turn you down. The cost to doing it is also not cheap. It's way cheaper to just go find a cartridge that supports v.1.4.5. Use your NDSL to setup the new cart, then you/your sister can then play on the DSi again.

16. meastroman

meastroman New Member

Well thanks! Seems like our only option haha

17. Jhon 591

???

それは道の終わりです。私の帽子がハングアップする時間。

!lol ;) prectorian

18. Jhon 591

Updated 08/11/2013

DSTT/YSMenu DAT's Updated To ROM's Number v6250

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/SX4WAJAS/DAT_s_v6250.rar

https://www.turtleshare.com/download/e90f8105cc6b4088775880d041f7b9a2/

into the TTMenu folder of either DSTT/YSMenu R4's - Are any of RGF ttmenu folders.

Incuded latest titlelist6250.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog v6250

Code:
    Fixed - TGJF - 6250 - Oui-Oui et le Grand Carnaval des Jouets (France)
    RGF Fixed - BJ5Y - 6249 - Real Crimes - Jack the Ripper (Europe) (Ang/Fr/All/Neer)

19. Prectorian

@ Jhon,

Any idea about where the 6249 rom is? It's Multi4 according to DAT-O. Is it the same as the one you posted in Aug 2012?

20. Jhon 591

Already answered, sorry I was a bit later.

No its not the same EUR one BJ5Y more like GER, Real EUR and in P , BJ5P is the one I dump't .
    Post Merge: [time]1384099839[/time]
    Updated 10/11/2013

DSTT/YSMenu DAT's Updated To ROM's Number v6250

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0CHFCKUG/DAT_s_v6250.rar

https://www.turtleshare.com/download/f4a4282afc23b935cd69052c35f7d525/

Incuded latest titlelist6250.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog v6250

Code:
    Fixed - TP2J - z179 - Oshare ni Koi Shite 2 Plus (Japan)
    Pre fixed RGF - TAAJ - z178 - Maru Goukaku Shikaku Dasshu! - Special Kaigo Fukushisi Shiken (Japan)
    Fixed - AGCJ - z177 - Gyakuten Saiban 4 (Japan) (Rev 1)
    Fixed - TGJF - 6250 - Oui-Oui et le Grand Carnaval des Jouets (France)
    RGF Fixed - BJ5Y - 6249 - Real Crimes - Jack the Ripper (Europe) (Ang/Fr/All/Neer)