1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TTMenu/YSMenu For TTDS(i)/R4(i) SDHC/R4(i) Clones/M3(i)/DSONE(i)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

No wonder I haven't seen you around.

No problem. Hope you get some help for those cheats you're looking for. Good luck.

2. seza

seza Member

Thank you very much Prectorian. you have been a massive help!

3. Prectorian

UPDATE:

RetroGameFan's Latest DAT Update v.6.99 r6225

Changelog:
    Download Link : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FILE

4. cesar omar

cesar omar Member

we miss you, we need your input

google translate,
    greetings from México

was to @Jhon 591

greetings also for you

5. Prectorian

Why do you need Seza's input?

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Updated 03/09/2013

DSTT/YSMenu DAT's Updated To ROM's Number v6229

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/5BKXZLUT/DAT_s_v6229.rar

https://www.turtleshare.com/download/c7be4332708532b62f4b1d9070befd8e/

Over-Ride DAT's extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usrcheat.dat
    into the TTMenu folder of either DSTT/YSMenu R4's - Are any of RGF ttmenu folders.

Incuded latest titlelist6229.xml use with TTdT.exe

Changelog v6229 - Credit's in text files

Code:
    Fixed - B6QY - 6229 - Atlantic Quest (Europe) (Fr,De)
    Fixed - TPFE - 6228 - Phineas and Ferb - Quest for Cool Stuff (USA)
    Fixed - B7VE - 6227 - 7 Wonders - Treasures of Seven (USA)
    Fixed - C3FU - 6226 - Gardening Guide - How To Get Green Fingers (Australia)
    RGF Fixed - TFNY - 6225 - Finding Nemo - Escape To The Big Blue - Special Edition (Europe) (Fr,De,It,Nl)
    RGF Fixed - VTEX - z170 - Tron - Evolution (Europe) (NDSi Enhanced)

Post Merge: [time]1378219376[/time]
    [quote author=cesar omar]
    was to @Jhon 591

greetings also for you
    [/quote]

Thanks cesar ;)

7. Prectorian

UPDATE:

RetroGameFan's Latest DAT Update v.6.99 r6233

*Note*
    To update, simply replace the existing extinfo.dat, infolib.dat, and savlib.dat found in the TTMENU FOLDER of your TTMENU/YSMENU with the new ones provided in the above link.

8. Jhon 591

@ 2CH

Could you please fix the NO$Zoomer Own Screen for NO$GBA v2.7a ?, The Attach.dll fill need Dissembling to find and edit a fix.

Could you Please post at this topic: http://kohada.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameurawaza/1363277870/l50

Download: All the files needed here, and edited emulator included Unpacked Attach.dll and no$zoomer and no$gba v2.7a edited version:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0m18x4g7pa8vb6l

https://www.turtleshare.com/download/98edfb34b3338210294f93080051b09d/

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/ZJQJ5DL1/No_GBA_v2.7a_EDIT_0.rar

With thanks :)

(Note) Only need to know what part of Reverse data /coding are offsets in Attach.dll makes the no$zoomer own screen popup ?, reset of it might be easy to fix.

9. Tice

Tice Active Member

Hey guys

I'm usually not the one to ask questions, as I'd usually find out how to fix things myself, but I've went back to playing my R4 and noticed I STILL can't solve this quirky problem.

Apparently, using the files from the R4SDHC folder on my R4 SDHC works perfect, or so it seems. It has no problems running any game, new or old. But for some reason, it will always whitescreen/blackscreen on 2 games: Okamiden and DragonQuest Monsters Joker2. Which is very weird, as I can play Pokemon White 2 perfectly fine, which is definitely quite newer.

I've tried doing many obvious things, such as reformatting my SDHC card and reapplying the firmwares. It's just for some reason it's these 2 games that can't work :(

So I've been thinking. Is this something from my end? Like a malfunctioning chip or something?
    Or can it be just a simple problem I'm overlooking? Such as having incorrect Dats?

Much help would be appreciated :D

10. Jhon 591

You could try a 1 are 2 GB just microSD Non SDHC , are borrow one of a friend maybe, And give that a try, some SDHC microSD chips can be a little slow at reading ^.

And no one could help post a simple message for me to the 2CH ??? ^^, Sorry I cannot it don't like over seas IPs , Only JAP are Other.

11. Tice

Tice Active Member

Would it matter that I have a R4SDHC?
    So, that would mean that my card can run both a SDHC and a regular one?

12. Jhon 591

Think so, Just some MicroSD chips can read right faster then others, Them games are fixes so cannot see it bean a anti piracy issue.

13. Prectorian

1. tried deleting existing save file?
    2. update your YSMENU/TTMENU copy to the latest version?
    3. re-download another copy of those games but make sure they are clean/unpatched
    4. refrain from activating cheats until certain
    5. try changing the YSMENU.nds/TTMENU.nds file with a copy from RetroGameFan's package

Depending on how long ago you last played your NDS, there was if not mistaken an updated file by RetroGameFan or someone who knows how, made to a (some) file within TTMENU/YSMENU. However given that that happened quite some years ago, I forgot which one was it that was updated. Maybe Jhon 591 could clarify on this, my memory on this is rather vague.

14. Jhon 591

Hi prectorian

It has bean known for them type of Clone Card to have white screens with certain games, But somethines figured out that the MicroSD chip has caused the issues when SDHC Chips, Seams that Normal MicroSD chips can Read and Right a lot faster making them work better.

Although this is only sed by others who know, I only have the R4 original revolution for DS/NDSl with a 2GB microSD and Don't have any issues.

Just woth a try at end of the Day, You don't have to buy one microSD, Just find one in a spare mobile are some think are maybe borrow one.

15. Prectorian

We're in the same boat Jhon, I too got that cart and no issue playing games either.

Anyway, it might be worth for Tice to try (if no SDHC card is available) limiting the number of rom kept in the SDHC micro. It could help by a bit, who knows.

16. Tice

Tice Active Member

Ahh, thanks for the replies guys :D

@prectorian
    I've already tried all that stuff you mentioned long ago, and I've the latest TTMenu already.
    And I've always tested with just that one game, DragonQuest Monsters Joker2, in the SDHC card.

@jhon
    I'll see if I can get a microSd from someone. I knew that SDHC's are a little slow compared to regular ones, but I never knew that some games had certain limits to how it's read/written. I'll check it out.

17. Prectorian

UPDATE:

RetroGameFan's Latest Dat v.6.99 r6239

18. rarar

rarar Active Member

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but are you going to be releasing an update to allow the Ace Attorney Investigations 2 game, which was recently partly-translated and patched, to play? Thank you!

19. Prectorian

If you can please provide us the patching file or a pre-patched rom in here, I believe Jhon 591 will do just that for you.

20. rarar

rarar Active Member

I have PMed you. :)