1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TTDSi HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by urbanazn4lyf, Nov 28, 2009.

1. urbanazn4lyf

urbanazn4lyf Active Member

Anyone who has a TTDSi should know that when you load it up on the DSi there is like a picture of a smiling SD card. I turned my TTDSi on and loaded the TTDS. the loading thingy came up and it stays there. The ttds doesnt even work, it just stays on that screen. Does anyone know how to fix it?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Try reformatting your micro sd card and reput back on your original kernal, or download the latest kernal for your TTDSi card

Backup games first though

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

You know the Dsi 1.4 software blocks Flashcards don't you?
    Did you use the fix on ndstt.com? Well, don't, just search for it on Youtube because on ndstt.com, 2 really important files are missing. I'll search for you and edit when I found it.

EDIT: I got them, well you need 1 DS(Lite) and your DSi for it.
    First, download this:
    http://www.ndscardshop.co.uk/page15.htm#48524

Unrar it. Copy the three files to your MicroSD card. Put the MSD in your TTDSi.
    Put the TTDSi in a regular DS or DSLite (No Dsi!!) and the turn the DS(Lite) on. Choose the TTDS icon. Then load TTIUPGRADE.nds follow the instructions (Press X+Y to patch). And voila, there is your fixed TTDSi. Put the TTDSi back in your DSi, Turn on your DSi, now you see the icon of Star Wars Lethal Alliance because you tricked your DSi to let it think it's a real game. Just choose it and then your TTDSi starts normally.

4. urbanazn4lyf

urbanazn4lyf Active Member

Yea, i already got the 1.4 thingy, i'll try reformating it. thnx
    Post Merge: [time]1259461649[/time]
    OMFG, i just reformatted it aNd it still doesnt worl!!
    Post Merge: [time]1259462333[/time]
    and and and, even if i take everything out it still comes up as the loading sd card

5. htoe

htoe New Member

I have done the stupid DSi firmware update. I know about the new Ndstti files, but I have NO access to a DSlite to utulze the patch for them to work. Can someone please upload, post, or email me the pre-patched files? I have no way to fix my 3 kids DSI's and they are freaking out!!! Any clues, ideas, links or generous people out there willing to help. Thanks. Please email me directly at [email protected]

6. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

You can't do it without a ds lite or a dsi with firmware 1.3 - nothing happens to the ds - so just borrow anyone.