1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tropical Storm "Ondoy" Wrecked Havoc in the Philippines!

Discussion in 'General News' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

hey alex, have you read Bob Ong's "Kapitan Sino? maybe he will help us. seriously, if this continues, i believe martial law will be declared without opposition. good thing we are not hit by the tsunami and the earthquakes. then, all hell will break loose.

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

KARL's HOUSE IS FLOODED!

Whoop. He told me this in school.Lol.He only said that all of his valuable things were gone~

Dude, I pity you.

3. nikume101

nikume101 Well-Known Member

So this is global warming... Sea level rises, stronger winds, consecutive storms...

This is a slow annihilation...

What's next?

A meteor hitting the earth...

(Let's just get over with this..) :'(

4. damanali

The Whole Country was declared under State of Calamity. If this will not stop, it will be under State of Emergency. And State of Emergency is equal to Martial Law. What next? No 2010 election? The worst fears are coming true...

and yeah, its a slow annihilation. oh well, its a good life. we are the luckiest generation so no regrets. hehehe

5. nikume101

I swear I'll drown Arroyo in the flood if she would still be this country's head in 2010..

6. damanali

maybe the flooding is a sign. the strong shall live and the weak shall die, but in this case. the tall shall live while the dwarf-0f-a-president will die. hehehe.

seriously, thanks to the international community for sending help.

7. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

I got stranded last saturday on quezon city for about 8 hours because of the late suspension of classes (damn all the ched officers). i will never forget that flood, it was waist high and i was all alone i don't know where to go. luckily i got home on monday. anyway, the super typho0n is getting closer to us... omg... goodluck philippines...

8. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

its already raining for peping!

9. nikume101

It's a good things there's not as many rainfall as Ondoy brought, but still with a gustiness of over 200kph, lot of objects gonna be flying around..

*Heads up! Galvanized Iron Sheet coming!

10. damanali

So that what "yero" is in English. wow thanks! I was looking for its translation all week. and i was saying its steel sheet or steel plate. lol.

11. nikume101

I became "unofficially" a walking thesaurus.. :D

12. damanali

hehehe, yes you did. congrats.

Anyways, this scenario happening to us is no biggie. We are known to be survivors. This havoc is just temporary. We will soon get up and have all of this fixed. And thanks to international help, we are boosted.

13. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

I just woke up and I can still hear the freaking wind "whistle" by.......

-say, what are the given names for these two storms besides "Ondoy"

14. damanali

the now typhoon is called pepeng, and the next one, if it hits the PAR, will be called Quedan.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

and the one after that will be Ohshitnotanotherone. :p

16. damanali

storms and typhoons are not really new to this country. whats new is the amount of rain and the wind destructive power. Its not normal from decades ago of storms.

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=mds64]lols at this[/me]

I shouldn't...but...

18. damanali

nah, just get it out. we dont get as many as those jokes from loony. to be honest, i thought it was a japaness word. then i just read it slowly. lol... just a bit and i would have searched it in google. lolol

19. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

ketsana's gone, parma left, and now melor. will it hit the philippines again?? X_X

20. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

and after that might be fucknotagain.

It's Global Warming. We should act now before it happens again.

Thankfully, Pepeng did not cause much damage to the Philippines than Ondoy...though it did much damages to Northern Luzon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.