1. This forum is in read-only mode.

tribute to cliff burton

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nemesis11, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Game|Freak]

[Game|Freak] Well-Known Member

In my pants. =D Just kidding but there is nothing humorous about fighting on a forum someone created trying to show respect to their icon and then all these people showing up to disrespect it. What's up with that?
    Post Merge: [time]1254016164[/time]
    I strongly agree with you and I love to play Metallica music as well. Good luck with your band and keep rocking. \m/^_^\m/

2. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Allright, time to flash the badge.
    [​IMG]
    I am trying to do my job here, unfortunately, there are over 75 infractions and/or violations, plus two forum infractions(THOSE being double posting). Please spell properly and use proper sentence structure. Set the example, Americans are not fools.
    And now you know!

3. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

thx m8,hope one day u have a band and enjoy it
    Post Merge: [time]1254016810[/time]
    just undestand one thing,i doesnt matter if its written correctly,it matters if you understand!!!ok so just stop posting that stupid that stupid cop emblem
    Post Merge: [time]1254016876[/time]
    just undestand one thing,i doesnt matter if its written correctly,it matters if you understand!!!ok so just stop posting that stupid that stupid cop emblem,thats ridiculous
    Post Merge: [time]1254016948[/time]
    thats ridiculous

4. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Why do you keep double posting?
    You're going to piss off the mod at this rate over that. :\

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I play bass guitar, and I have never heard of Cliff Burton before this.

And he wasn't a good person if he was in a metal band in the eighties. Everyone did coke, slept around, and drank until they were sick. He's gone to hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.