1. This forum is in read-only mode.

tribute to cliff burton

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nemesis11, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

well youre soul will be taken by freddie mercury,and he will rape you for eternity ahahahah!!!!u dont know what means the day he died was today?it means he died on 27 september ,but not this year dammit
    Post Merge: [time]1254014041[/time]
    but i undestand ure a little girl and u need to grow up a lot to undestand

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Irony is a beautiful thing

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Freddy Mercury was gay. So he won't. He's also in heaven.

He died on this day, 23 years ago.

I'm 21 with four kids. How old are you?

4. nemesis11

21 with 4 kids !!!u like to ride a lot dont you?undestand how you want!!!im 19

5. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You obviously don't know who you're accusing.

6. Littlekill

yeah dude... you dont know whatsup

7. nemesis11

Post Merge: [time]1254014727[/time]
    i dont know what?

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I'll enjoy it, so it's okay.

RIP Cliff Curton.

Metallica was cool. At one point.

You don't know anything about me to accuse me of 'riding' a lot. In fact I haven't.

I don't see why celebs and musicians get so much attention for their death when we didn't even know the people. I'd understand being sad over people like John Lennon, he arguably changed a lot (not just music), but someone who played the bass guitar, I don't really care that much.

9. Littlekill

Before 01

Now they're just awful

10. nemesis11

so why all this?why did you start to insult people that like metal?

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I didn't. Read it again please. I also edited my post before this one, please read.

12. nemesis11

you editted but u started insulting !!!cmon dont act like that please

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

No, read my posts over again, I haven't insulted a single person in this topic. You've insulted me by saying that I must ride a lot.

14. nemesis11

you dont care that much,but all the musicians that played bass,even those who dont like metal,they all know who was cliff burton!!!he began playing bass in a jazz band but he prefered something heavyer,so he joyned metallica
    Post Merge: [time]1254015268[/time]
    i dont care u edited the posts,i can do it too,i can go back and delete what i said about u riding a lot!but i wont cause that would make me a liar

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I didn't know who Cliff Burton until this topic came up, and I own a few Metallica albums. That's cool. I mean people who've changed music and partly, the world. Cliff Burton hasn't done this, I don't really care that much. I didn't care too much about Micheal Jackson dying. The only people I would care about their death is someone I know.

I never insulted you in any posts. I only add to what I wrote, I don't edit any of the content, I assure you.

I only edited two of my posts in this topic, none of them ever had anything remotely to insulting someone.

16. nemesis11

ok as you wish ,i not gonna loose my time with u cause youre are being a liar!!cmon just be honest ,even for a while

17. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

And he says that WE are the children?
    My guess is that secondary school failed to teach you proper sentence structure, proper spelling, and oh yes, proper punctuation.

Ok, let's have a look at this, shall we?
    Sentences begin with a capital letter, in this case, a 'Y', you forgot a comma after 'edited', the letter 'u' is improper, save for cellular usage; wherein it should be 'you', there is a space that is unneeded prior to the abuse of three(3) exclamation points(!), that makes you come off as furious, and there is also a space missing from the beginning of the second line/sentence, which also requires capitalization, next, there should also have been a comma(,) before the word 'please', followed by a period(.)

Remember, you are trying to prove that the younger generation of Americans are indeed more intelligent than the last one. Please take that into consideration, lest we win another award for 'Most illiterate Americans Per Square Mile'

*waves the padlock about*
    Mr. Moderator, here it is if you seek it. ;P

18. [Game|Freak]

[Game|Freak] Well-Known Member

Wow very heated argument that could had been avoided...more then likely this will be locked so everyone stay on topic.
    But R.I.P. Cliff Burton even though I don't really know him but I know Metallica and I love to play their music on guitars. Also I'm catholic and I listen to their music is anything really wrong with it? I don't see anything wrong with being something and loving something else. As long as you don't believe in that something else then your fine. =)

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Hahahahahah, I haven't insulted you. You're acting ridiculous. I've only added things to my only post that I've edited because you like to double post.

Where's your funny bone?

20. nemesis11

well i have a metal band,i love to play metallica songs,i play vocals and bass!!!just stop posting stupid posts,this thread is for a tribute not to argue!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.