1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Toy Story 3 HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by steelcomet, Jun 18, 2010.

1. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

but not for r4i

2. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Man I wish I could play this game!

3. SlayaDud

Is there any word of anybody working on a fix at least?

4. DareTH

DareTH Member

Be patient! Yellow Wood Goblin got it sorted for WoodR4. Normmatt and the team will have it working for Akaio soon enough and the rest will follow.

Besides...You're not really missing all that much...And you can play the game if you want; buy it.

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

With a DSi it can be fully played.

AND ME OWNZ A DSI!
    Post Merge: [time]1278520031[/time]
    It does indeed recognize the game, but it cannot find the right loading style and speed.

6. DareTH

DareTH Member

I have a DSi...But I'm just gettin' the white screens with Akaio...But I haven't really looked into any patched ROMs since it'll be sorted eventually.

Played it using the R4...Not really impressed =/ (with the game, that is...)

7. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Still no A button fix for Acekard 2i? Meh

8. ltcook

ltcook Active Member

[[/quote]
    How was it fixed as My son wants this game and they all have the load rom errcode on all toy story games we have tried. And that is alot. He has the R4 card also.
    Please help.

Edit....Finally got it working with the new firmware update on r4 card. But now is the problem with pressing A button to pick up items like money. Is there a way around this or a fix somewhere out there.
    Thankyou

9. DareTH

DareTH Member

It's fixed for R4s running WoodR4 v1.10

The A button is the AP, apparently...There may be a patch for it at some point...But for now, just get wood (xD)

10. ltcook

ltcook Active Member

Hi Thanks for replying. As of today its the first time ive heard of the wood?? What is this exactly and is it used instead of the r4 software?If so how do I use this instead?

Thanks
    Post Merge: [time]1278754631[/time]
    Hi
    I have found the firmware wood v1.10 and set it up as per instructions from youtube and the internet but I am getting a white screen with the red menu? across the top screen. I got my card from r4card.com.au so I know its real.
    If someone can help me as i dont know where ive gone wrong. And its doing my head in.
    Thanks

11. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

what file extensions do you have on the root of your card? if you have one that says .zip then that's your problem - you need to unzip that file before putting it on your card - use a program like winrar to unzip it
    Hope this helps

12. Cool3456beaty

Cool3456beaty Well-Known Member

I ment by the update of wood.

13. ltcook

ltcook Active Member

Hi I did unzip the folder and then installed it as per instructions on youtube. I have now been told that wood wont work on sdhc cards. Is there somewhere to by the real r4 card and not the sdhc r4 in australia as my son really wants to play toystory 3 and be able to pick up objects.And was told that r4 wood would get it working.
    thanks

14. pipecanon

pipecanon New Member

i have wood r4 and it runs button the A button in the second stage doesnt work

15. SlayaDud

Man it's been almost a month and still no fix, dang.

16. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

If you're using an Acekard, AKAIO 1.7.1 is out.
    Here's the link http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=557&f=8
    This fixes some games, including toy story 3.

17. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

dam whens the new edge firmware coming out!!

18. totallydood

totallydood Guest

the new AKAIO 1.7.1 fixes the A Button for Acekard 2i owners =D

19. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

R4 users:
    Wood R4 1.11 is out!

20. SoulSilver12

SoulSilver12 New Member

Hey guys download this one its the EUR one but the A button works for Wood R4 1.11 tried and tested:http://hotfile.com/dl/49302639/9610b76/DSi0056-TS3-MX.rar.html