1. This forum is in read-only mode.

top 10 resions why this site is the best rom site ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingofgamemasters777, May 12, 2008.

1. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I was going to put:
    Members use good, understandable grammar
    but then I saw the thread title :/

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

:p

wasn't it forbidden to post other rom sites, mister even manager? :p

and i support this thread, it's truly the best one you can find. and believe me, i've been on a lot of rom sites, like removed.

see, mister even manager? forbidden. :p

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

ah, ok, sorry then, mister event manager. :p

4. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

:p

5. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

not that I care or anything but is this therad going anywhere? PS you got my support. (>0.0)> (you got kirbys support to)

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i think the forum you guys are the best thing about the site.
    i came for the roms i stayed for the conversation

7. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Damn right, you are! I totally agree on that.
    I rarely download any ROM anymore, I even left, and now have made my half-return on the forums because of boredness.

8. Renji217

you were gon? I dont think anyone noticed...

9. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Thanks, Thanks a lot

10. Renji217

Youre vary welcome... I think?

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

The ROMs are what attracted us to the site

But the forum was what made us stay ;D

You know, they should rename the site to:

Hotel CaliRomUlation

Just like what it says in The Eagles' song;

"You can Check out any time you want, but you can never leave..." ;D

12. Renji217

I dont know why but that makes this site sound like a haunted house from some horor flick. (>~.~)> (you made kirby scared)

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well it's true, you just can't quit being on the forum. Look at the posts of people who have gone somewhere & haven't logged on for a long period of time, they all say, "I miss this site" & such, there was even a guy who had RomUlation set as his homepage, now if that's not proof of how much people love this site I don't know what is ;D

Another proof RomUlation is sooo popular is the sudden influx of new members registering on the site, in the past two hours I've been logged on I've seen nearly 10 new registrants

OK now 4 more new registrants ;D

14. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Hey Welcome back!

Make an intro fool...

anyways, We really need to put that FREE GAMES! T-shirt forsale on ROmUlation :)

15. equitypetey

you missed the point again. this site is not for free games!!!! its for making the correct decisions and not wasting money on rubbish games.
    also the point of the merch is so people like me who don't need or want points but can still support the site by buying something that proffits go to the site.

and i still want my bloody t-shirt ;D

16. knoxus

knoxus Member

I think giving ten reasons is a bit too much, so I can only give you my top three.

1. The RomUlation Forums. These forums are home to diverse personalities who, for the majority, are brought together for discussing any issue, whether global or personal, and are well moderated by people who make the forums even more enjoyable and enlightening.
    2. The IRC Channel. Not all websites have an IRC channel so I am pleased to see that RomUlation is a site where, like its forums, members are actively discussing issues or just humouring each other.
    3. Rom Collection. Whether you are using the roms hosted on RomUlation in order to investigate games worth buying or using it as a method of acquiring games as you are physically unable to purchase it in your region yet, financially unequipped for satisfying your gaming habits, or just a miser, RomUlation is almost as strict on the completion and updating of its rom collection as Born2killx is strict on grammar.

17. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Best site because of the downloads, but especially because of the people. And I think, no I know, that a lot of people will agree with me on this one. romUlation is a big family huh ;)

18. Renji217

If seph is the dad whos the mom?

19. equitypetey

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

nope, I'm the dad, Seph is the mother since he gave birth to RomUlation (true story)