1. This forum is in read-only mode.

To what games are you addictive these days ?!?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Moodi7, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Mainly Disgaea DS, Chrono Trigger DS, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Cooking Mama 2 and Princess Debut (unashamedly, too).

:D

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

hmm, gotta look up Disgaea DS....

lol Chrono trigger is great guys, everyone should get it, im not joking... im a big DQ and chrono trigger fan, so i have to say that i like RPGs nowadays.. well i always did, but i play many RPGs now....

edit: holy mama!! Disgaea DS looks cool, im downloading rite now ;D

Damn i cant find it here... i only found Disgaea : Hour of Darkness.... is that it?

3. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the right one. I have it on PSP/PS2/DS. AMAZING game, to hell with FF:tactics. ^_^

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Luminous Arc for hot girls and FFT style, Chrono trigger for FF style and a hot girl (Ayla) and Disgaea DS for some hot girl monsters/enemies and FFT style

Yay for hot girls!

5. DragonQuester

well Ayla is pretty hot (considering the time period she was in) but dont you think Marle was hot in the cutscenes? and I'd like to see Lucca without her glasses :) lol (sorry if i sound like a nerd, but Chrono Trigger is now one of my favourite RPGs thanks to the DS version: I played the SNES version a long time ago, but wasnt feeling it as much, but the DS one changed my mind for sure, no doubt about that.)

6. charlulz93

charlulz93 New Member

I am addicted to chrono trigger ds and megaman 1-6.

7. BlogMan

BlogMan Active Member

I'm addicted to EVERY Harvest Moon game. I'm not sure why...

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well i'm not into skinny small girls so I don't find them attractive, they look anorexic to me... But eh, you like what you like, plus I like blondes ;D But Chrono Trigger is awesome although I find it sad that Robo go's away and inevitably get's destroyed as he never get's created... Well that's the ending I got...

9. DragonQuester

same here dude (im talking about the robo ending, not the skinny girls :D) lol, but yeah, i wish robo didnt have to go away... in the ending cutscene where they show the last video of the game, chrono and marle get married, glenn is human, lucca appears, so does ayla and keno but there was no sign of Magus (because you could have killed him instead of letting him join you) and robo (because he isnt existing anymore- which is pretty sad) I wish robo couldve been with lucca

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yep, same ending though I think they made it sad so it would be bitter-sweet

11. Skambu

Skambu Well-Known Member

Metroid Prime: Hunters was 1st Party. So Nintendo knew EXACTLY what their system could do.

Some of the games I'm currently addicted to are Meteos, Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades and COD: WaW.

12. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Lol its just some cartoon characters

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's quite a lot of alternative end scenes for CT, all judging on what you do in the story (if you revive Chrono etc.). Also, you got into the DS version more? Okay.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Have you ever heard of Hentai, people prefer much worse than I do, okay?

15. DragonQuester

yeah you can go on gamefaqs to find how to complete those alternate endings.. and yes, i seemed to like the DS version more, because when i first played it on the SNES, it didn't look that intriguing to me but when i saw it being released for the DS, i gave it a try and boy, am i glad i did!

16. Barathrum

my world at war code is 116138895027

what;s yours moodi.

17. metashinryu

metashinryu Well-Known Member

Super Smash Bros Melee 4EVER

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

19. Barathrum

Spore is stupid