1. This forum is in read-only mode.

To those who can't see 3D [yay another 3DS centric thread]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by RandomRedMage, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It's impossible to see depth with one eye. wat.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there are ways and means but they have to be learnt. generally only people who physically lack the use of one eye master them.

3. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

I don't lack anything physically, but I play as a goalkeeper in soccer, and I have developed great sight (although not so great without my glasses :().

4. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

To those that claim you cant see 3D games such as Legend of Zelda are not that great with the 3d, i mean its not eye popping, 3DS is more depth then coming out of the screen.

So to really see the 3D play face raiders and go to the menu, just to test,

double vision? try not to look over someones shoulder, Look directly over the screen from the middle.
    Otherwise... Yeah sucks allot for those that cant see it :C
    No Mario 3D for you

5. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

if they released mario 128 on the 3ds that would be a pain to see in 3d too many marios

6. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

I can see 3D really good I only have a ghosting problem when my eyes are a bit tired, I see the 3D image with depth, but I also percieve the pictures two separate pictures beside it vaguely. But on the 3DS the 3D effect it just like theres a box behing the screen where you look into.

7. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Don't look at the 3D from an angle, it will only hurt your eyes and you will see 2 pics. Look at it straight on 90 degrees and you will see the 3D

8. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Can you then even play properly?

9. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

That's only on full slider (guess I forgot to mention, oops) medium slider is what I like to play on because you can still view the 3D from angles (although not as good as full slider)

10. hirokaski

nintendo are thinking of making a new 3ds console where the 3d effect is not so intense buut i think its a waste of time as we got the 3ds at the moment what good would another model do other than make some moaners happy if people dont like the 3ds for what it is they can go waste over the 3ds price tag on a vita which is way more than the 3ds when all it really comes down to is a way for ppl to take fps games on the move but ill admit doom was awesome

11. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

dude, you really need to look into punctuation.

And I think Nintendo SHOULD be looking into an alternative, considering they basically replaced a perfectly good system (the DS) with this new one, pretty much forcing us to upgrade if we want new games, but to a good portion of the population without the ability to see the 3D, we get screwballed because we can't take advantage of the system's main function. And yes, I'm aware you can turn off the 3D function, but many of the games are built specifically to take advantage of that feature. We're not "moaners" we're just people who want the same consideration.

12. hirokaski

all they need to do is sort the 3d effect for all the whiners then anyone can enjoy the 3ds

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

You don't get it, do you?

SOME PEOPLE ARE INCAPABLE OF SEEING 3D. THEY HAVE MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT CANNOT BE CURED. THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE 3D. NO MATTER WHAT NINTENDO OR ANY OTHER COMPANY DOES.

I hope that clears things up.

14. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Then those people should just not play 3D. simply said. They should not cry about not being able to see it. That is why Nintendo included the slider

15. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Hirokaski has dyslexia though, so it's difficult for him to communicate.
    With Nintendo's newer features I guess all they want is to make everyone blind. If Nintendo wanted a perfectly good handheld 3d system, they would have not considered making certain games work only on 3DS.

Also to those who feel that they are near sighted or far sighted in their own depth perception I was wondering if anyone suffers from these issues as well. Because I am freakin' near sighted and prescription glasses are way too expensive for me.

16. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

My apologies then. For having dyslexia he does very well communicating.

17. hirokaski

thats ok :) i do have a go to say things in a good way but sometime be a little too touchy with cirtan topics

18. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

>.>; I always just assumed hirokaski spoke English as a second language or something lol... anyway wow... I walk away and come back a week or so later to find an argument... I've noticed a trend of this happening in threads I make... must be some sort of Internet based curse.

19. hirokaski

not really im not into fighting