1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Thread where you talk about the best DS games we've never played.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by buchichu, Jun 1, 2011.

1. khoaNGx

khoaNGx Member

It's obviously sarcastic. Unless you were just playing along.

2. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Yeah you BETTER have been sarcastic

3. khoaNGx

khoaNGx Member

Except I didn't post that.

4. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Ah. Then all is forgiven =D

5. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I forgive you too.

There's a game called Soul Bubbles. It has a very nice art style and it's really soothing. It's like Loco Roco minus the high speed spinning and bouncing.

6. teruterubozu9

teruterubozu9 Member

For those who love horror genre, I recommend Theresia: Dear Emily. As for PC converted adventure,Broken Sword and Runaway: The Dream of Turtle are my favourites. Same goes with C.O.P. The Recruit.
    I love cooking,found a rom called 1000 Cooking Recipes Elle A Table and its quite interesting,similar to Personal Trainer & American Test Kitchen.

7. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

American Test Kitchen is fantastic, although the first one has way too many asian dishes with annoying ingredients, its sequel is much better for being able to use things you might ACTUALLY use again. The step-by-step directions and lists are awesome. I keep this one on my flashcart at all times.

8. teruterubozu9

teruterubozu9 Member

I agree the ATK sequal is the best.I really love Extra Crispy Fried Chicken recipe in it.The secret is to add little bit of buttermilk into seasoned flour before coating the chicken for frying. I didn't know that before! ;D

9. buchichu

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

10. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

inazuma eleven is a anime football game from the makers of prof layton and monster racers is a awesome pokemon beater where u race different monster and befriend them instead of throwing tiny balls at them

11. buchichu

Are you recommending those? I agree wholeheartedly with both choices - they're on my initial list ;)

I'll also add DQM Joker for anyone who didn't try it. Another great monster-collecting/battling game and the sequel just came out. Fun gameplay, great graphics.

12. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

dragon quest rocket slime was enjoyable id recommend it and super tobot taisen og saga