1. This forum is in read-only mode.

this is deffinatly my favorit site (if you agree let the makers know)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingfrankieboy, Aug 8, 2007.

?

What is your favorit thing about this site?

1. easy to use

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. none expensive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. not forced to write in forms for dl points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. exclusive game come out early

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. daniel_l

daniel_l New Member

oh yeah! this site is the best. all of the best roms and always updating so quickly. thanx guys!! :D

2. Void

Void Well-Known Member

That's a good point, really. I'd say there's a difference between helping someone and flat-out advertising but you're right.

... If you didn't have the product you wouldn't lose customers by telling them about a place that has it. Of course, you don't benefit from it, but you wouldn't either way. It would just be a nice gesture to be informative and helpful.

*Dodges the eggs*

But regardless of all my complaining, RomUlation is still great. :)

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

yeah, it's the best roms site i've ever seen. for almost five years i've been looking for the second harry potter game for gbc and i've seen thousands (not joking) of great sites and i only found the rom at romulation. congrats to The Man, The Almighty, The Self-Proclaimed God... seph!!!

4. maxpowersin

maxpowersin Member

Interesting fight... lolzzzz.

I think romulation is the best site for nds and other roms....
    I personally know a few sites but the new releases come here sooner...

Seph and looney are doin a great job...
    my only request is for psp isos..

i can't find psp isos anywhere in internet... most of them are split in parts and uploaded to rapishre etc...
    and torrents have no seeds.. ???

oh. well
    u rock guyz
    plz don't ever stop romulation

5. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Reading this thread was so fun.

6. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

Wasn't it though. I think that was the funniest fight I've ever seen. And I say that in a good way! ;)

7. if you want to post sites priivate message people or get contact info. Lol if you go to Walmart your not gonna say i found a better price and Kmart. its just wrong

8. MusicAddict911

Nope, it's not wrong. I went to Wal-Mart and told them off about their return and exchange policy and yelled out that Amazon had better prices on most items. It wasn't in my hometown so nobody knew who I was... I hope.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

The difference is that Wal-Mart screws you over, we don't. And if they threw you out then they have every right to do so.

10. MusicAddict911

They can throw me out because I said Amazon has better prices?

11. Seph

Of course they can, Wal-Mart runs a business and they have every right to throw people who damage their business out, in fact, they could do that even if you weren't telling people Amazon has better prices, of course, they wouldn't do that.

Besides, Wal-Mart might be more expensive for a reason, maybe they spend more on wages for their employees, I wouldn't know though. 3 years back I used to work in a convenience store that were more expensive than everyone else, but we only were that because we spent more money on giving customers a better service, quality control etc.

12. MusicAddict911

It wouldn't bother me a whole lot if I did get kicked out of Wal-Mart. I can't stand that show. The only reason I bought my Nintendo Wii there is because ebGames and all the other related stores didn't have any in stock so I was forced to try Wal-Mart. I realize that independent and smaller stores might need to have higher prices because of wages and all that, but Wal-Mart is a huge company. I even try to buy things at smaller, local stores to support them and I don't consider Wal-Mart a local store, no matter how local it is geographically. The two Wal-Mart locations near me have pretty much the worst customer support you could possibly have, so.

13. Seph

The place I worked wasn't a local store, it was a huge company owning more than 500 stores around the country. But that's really besides the point, their business their rules.

Just like I can ban anyone here I like, and if people start hurting my business then of course I will.

14. MusicAddict911

Ah, I see. I just don't like the management of that Wal-Mart.

15. Seph

And that's fair enough, it's also fair enough to tell them that, but if you tell everyone to go elsewhere then you can't really expect not to be kicked out. :)

16. MusicAddict911

Yeah, I kinda exaggerated. I didn't "yell" it, I kinda just said it a bit louder than every other word right to customer service's face when there were other people in line. I didn't get kicked out either, and ended up coming out of the store with $200 worth of stuff (as usual)

17. ChibiGamer

Way to stick it to the man..... :D

18. MusicAddict911

Translate that to something someone that isn't natively English can read. :p

19. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

we're really getting off topic... :D

20. ChibiGamer

Ummm..... ???

Way to show them??