1. This forum is in read-only mode.

This Is A Social Experiment

Discussion in 'Rants' started by Suiseiseki, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

No duh.

(I thought that was the point of this thread)

[me=hYpNoS]leaves via the bottom of thread just to piss everyone off[/me]

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

¿ʎןןɐnuɐɯ ʇı op uɐɔ noʎ uǝɥʍ uʍop ǝpısdn ʇı ɟo ɔıd ɐ ʇsod ʎɥʍ

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

It doesn't look as nice.

Also, to be honest this thread was to get one person's attention. I'm just fucking with everyone else, now.

5. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Was it my attention? Because I deliberately ignored it, just to prove you wrong. Besides, in a previous discussion I was involved in, Nat had already established that nonsense is the best way to defeat logic, so I knew that method would be exploited here anyway. Ironically, in your attempt to predict others' responses, this thread became quite predictable in and of itself.

By the way, the phrase you wanted in the third sentence of the OP was "to no end".

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

But now you posted :(

7. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

You predicted my reply?! :eek:

8. tehuber1337

As Suis said, the experiment has concluded. There's no longer any reason for me to refrain from posting.
    Would you expect anything less from my venerable self?

9. gaynorvader

Seph: why'd you set the timer to zero?

10. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Well that's all very clever, but you forgot one thing: no matter what you do with it, you cannot get HIV from your own sperm.

And I'm not even making that up for this thread either; ask as many doctors as you like, even ones with qualifications; they'll all tell you that pretty much anything goes when you're alone so long as you don't tell nobody.
    Even the friggin' Internet agrees with me for Christ's sake: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q190295.html <I wish that was my doctor.
    Also, whilst I was researching this I found out that you can **** your own **** :)
    Remember though, don't tell nobody.

11. Suiseiseki

Nope, not your attention. As for your other comment, it is vaguely ironic, but I wasn't just predicting the responses - I was predicting the path the thread would take. I knew some people (like hypnos) would certainly post in this thread if only to express their confusion, and I figured at least one person would start posting nonsense after realising the thread itself was nonsense in itself.

Also:
    >implying I didn't know someone of your calibre would simply ignore this thread until I stated it was concluded
    >implying I was telling the truth when I said the experiment was concluded

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Damn.

[me=hYpNoS]is preditable[/me]

13. tehuber1337

>implying you knew someone of my calibre would simply ignore this thread until you stated it was concluded
    >implying you weren't telling the truth when you said the experiment was concluded

14. Suiseiseki

>implying I didn't
    >implying I wasn't

15. tehuber1337

Tsk tsk tsk, you can't just repeat yourself like that. We may as well degenerate to "no u".

16. Suiseiseki

no u

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

> implying green.

18. gaynorvader

>being Irish

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

>being Christmas