1. This forum is in read-only mode.

This Is A Social Experiment

Discussion in 'Rants' started by Suiseiseki, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

And you're participating in it.

I know what you're going to do next. This depresses me no end. See, I'm going to deliberately write this post to be vague. You can't reply, but you can't ignore it either because I know your immediate reaction is to consider an appropriate response to this thread, just like I know that the bolded word earlier in this sentence caught your attention about halfway into this paragraph. Someone's going to post and try and find a loophole. That's cool, I'm expecting that too. So really, we have reached an impasse, since you can't simply ignore this. Your own compulsions and defiance towards being played has finally caught up to you.

I expect this thread to have at least zero replies.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...but I'm too confused not to ask :(

3. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Well Played

4. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

This isn't a rant! Who gave you permission to experiment on my brain society? Where are my whiskers? I demand retribution and a brand new Ford Focus! I like the colour blue. Why did Americans get rid of the 'u' in words like colour? What have they got against ou's relationship? And what is their infatuation with z's? Lastly, is Suiseiseki really a pair of headphones?

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That wasn't confusing at all.

Or mind-boggling...It was rather not intimidating, though I have to post because you said not to.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I repeat...

7. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Fail....

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You're cute.

Also, the rabbit.

9. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

That reminds me I need to get some more pencils.

10. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

im not sure if this is the rite place for this but does anyone know how to get NDS games downloaded off this site to work on a Acekard 2i? You don't know me, nowhere near.
    when i download the files i just get files that end in .RAR, and as maverick as i view that i just don't know what the hell i'm supposed to do with them
    Ive alrady tried mounting them with those limewire tools, but if anything, that just made things so much worse :(
    Any ideas?

11. Suiseiseki

Wrong answer.

Definitely wrong.

Well done.

Wrong answer.

Wrong answer.

Oh man, sounds awesome. You passed anyway.

You passed too.

Yep, you passed.

12. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Hey guys I havnt bought stamps yet for this mail im supposed to send out, ugh, guess i should go buy some.

13. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Take me you wonderful kiwi.

Also do you know Loren?

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm so confused, all those meaningless words, the fact you don't want me posting, it hurts my mind, it pains me to read, and my hands tingle when I type, did you set my keyboard up with an electric buzzer while I was asleep?

Were you the one who stole my cookies?

Me fail-that's un-possible :(

[me=hYpNoS]is confused[/me]

[me=hYpNoS]hit himself out of confusion[/me]

[me=hYpNoS]fainted[/me]

15. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

oh I totally forgot to make my homework by reading this topic

16. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

You're just being factual about how people post on forums.

17. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Once I wore a dagger as part of my fancy dress suit to an exclusive party. Most of the people knew me but unbeknown to me an African arch-bishop(Episcopalian) was in attendance, and all of hell broke loose....I would finish the story but I seem to be off-topic. Soz

18. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

This is a post of magnitudes you can't yet comprehend.

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Re: This Is A Unsocial Experiment

And you're not participating in it.

[​IMG]

I know what you're going to do next. This excite me to no end. See, I'm going to deliberately write this post to be specific. You can reply, but you can ignore it either because I don't know your immediate reaction is to consider an inappropriate response to this thread, just like I know that the image earlier in this sentence caught your attention about at the beginning into this paragraph. Nobody's going to post and try and find a loophole. That's cool, I'm not expecting that. So really, we have reached a path, since you can simply ignore this. Your own illicit expectations and over reactive tendencies towards being played has not finally caught up to you.

I expect this thread to have at least a thousand replies.

20. Suiseiseki

Oh god my head

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.