1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The World Ends With You (NDS)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kamage, Apr 16, 2008.

1. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

wtf i dont waste money on nds

2. jexamine

jexamine Member

i finished this game and all i can say is... this game is sick!! it's one of the best games that i played and one of the must-have title for any DS owner! it has a refreshing combat system and the best part is that it utilizes the touchpad for almost all of its actions. we can safely say now that this might and will be a NDS exclusive..

i am currently playing it again in hard mode

3. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

For the NDS it really isn't a waste.
    $129 + $17.50 + $9.40 = $155.90
    That's for a new NDS, EZFlash V Plus and a 2GB MicroSD
    I know personally I have about 120-130 NDS ROMS, half a dozen homebrew programs, 4 movies and the full ScummVM list.
    This makes it so you initially pay about $1 a game if you don't get too many ROMs. In theory you could get all 2593 ROMs that RomUlation has and it would only cost you 6 CENTS per game. Not including every other game that will be coming out and other things such as music/movies/homebrew. Then you get portability and compatibility with all games instead of relying on free software.
    But that's just my 2 cents...

4. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

well not at israel the nds is about 500 and each game is around 100-500cash waste of money

5. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

500 what? Figure the exchange rates. And aside from the actual system I listed prices from a website that ships internationally at that price. And I didn't say go out and buy every game. Once you have a flash cart that will play all of your ROMs...

6. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

a flash card you mean buy a nds for 500 and get a flash card to it i think the flash card will cost a lot

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

dude, we dont know what currency youre talking about... And for me in Canada, it cost 129.99 dollars.... I got my flashcard for 20.00 dollars and I also got my r4 for 49.99 dollars, which comes to a total of about 200.00 dollars (rounded up), so that isnt much dude

8. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

listen im in israel its really expansive here in israel

9. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I got my R4 for about 30$ :p

10. Gnizzle

Gnizzle Member

500 ILS is $140USD... only $10USD, or 35 Israeli shekels, more.

11. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

guass ill buy it meybe when i get some money im kinda still young dont have a job

12. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

A game can be (almost) as expensive as the system?

Games here are never more than 25% of the price of the system.

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah enough about prices of DSs and flashcarts guys.

14. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

oh sorry my bad it all started from my problam

15. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I bought one when I was 9?

16. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Dont worry dude, if you have an older sybling or something, bother 'em ;) Thats what i did ;D

So anyways, back on topic, is this game really fun? (Because whenever I try to download something, my computer crashes on me most of the time...)

17. anandjones

Yeah it's really fun, you gain levels and it's quite action packed too. Download it.

18. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

about fun stuff its awesome really saw demo and it was ranked 9.9 if im not sure whitch is good oh and about it im the big sybling im 12 my bro is 10

19. aquaboy123

aquaboy123 Active Member

i dont really like this game, because if u have 2 pins that use slashes it is impossible to use the one you want to use

20. anandjones

That's why you advance in the game and get the ability to hold more.