1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The site may be safe, not the people downlaoding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tidus1177, Nov 5, 2007.

1. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

i'd like to see that too.

2. Quatro09

Quatro09 Active Member

I'm from Malaysia too.. That makes the three of us.. ;D

3. h8uthemost

h8uthemost Well-Known Member

Pfft...Yeah, I"m really scared of Nintendo, or any of these organizations, busting me for illegally downloading their games. They can all suck on my ****.

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lmao yep thats about the gist of it, I mean seriously why do they still deny that the net is the future and that games are overpriced, get a fukin grip ninty

5. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

you guys are still lucky concerning the price of nintendos ds games. my siter aupaired in america and she used to buy me games...apparently she used to get new games for like 30 dollars...thats like 200 south african rands which is way cheaper. here if i do buy a ds game i have to pay in excess of 400 rand...400!!!! thats like 60, 70 dollars!!!!!! fuggin crazy shit!!!! i suppose its mostly because nintendo south africa are a bunch of retards that have no idea what they're doing, the nintendo south africa sight has been in construction for 3 years. fuck! lol why would nintendo care about africa anyway...yeah...so nintendo problems in south africa are the worst...like you cant walk into a store and buy a ds lite...because the fuggin idiots wont stock them, you gota order them online. but psp's have been stocked wall to wall...and they're still there...lol...fuckin retards...

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

games in the UK cost nearly 3x the price in the US...

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

my my country Normally a DS game would cost RM150-160, that around 40USD and that is ToyRUs price tag....sometimes its even higher in regular game shop..

8. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Games range from $30 to $50-60 here... plus 14% tax.

9. DrWarm

DrWarm Member

Damn peer guardian doesn't work with vista :(
    They should be releasing a patch soon though.

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Ahh! Are they finally releasing a patch to fix Vista? Nice!

11. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I was intending to use Peer Guardian and then when I went to the site yesterday I found out there wasn't support for Vista ::)

Maybe I should of read this thread first. :p