1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Sims 3

Discussion in 'PC' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 1, 2009.

1. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I have 1 GB of RAM on my vista and it works fine.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

1GB is the minimum recommended for vista.

3. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

Well, I've played it about for a week now, and I don't have anything to complain about. Sure there was so things that could have been done better or other way, but it doesn't bother me. I really like this game. ^^

4. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

wronggg
    it's also for Ipod/Iphone
    downloaded it, and for 60mb, I think it's fine

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I've played it,
    the same old annoying drone game that entertains you like once a week as maxing the game out is too easy and the characters get repetetive and needy, I may review this

6. insanecrazy07

I forgot to clarify that I have tiny vista installed.

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

ya i just found out the other day, The Sims 3 on iphone and not on PS3? WTF EA games is thinking?

8. NekoHennuli

They're gay.

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

iPhone games don't take too long to make, there could be a PS3 game, it may take longer though

10. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

well i played the sims 3 and 2, 3 is better but has the same problems like takes too long for them to sleep, work, and entertain, i really dont want to watch my sim sleep wait for them to come back from work or watch them play a videogame when im suppose to be the one playing! a simple faster fastfoward would fix all this. at least they took comfort out.

11. NekoHennuli

And that's a f**king huge plus!
    I hated in 2 when the sim does nothing more that complains about the comfort. Very annoying, when you try to make flower arrangement's. >.<

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Lighting is annoying in Sims
    And building houses because it's difficult to look at it right and place things right

13. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I love Sims3. Frankly I dont find comfort or lighting a problem somehow. But the turn sims3 took is awesome that now you have to go shop for groceries, and that random events often occur as well as the way you progress in career is way better. Hope the next sims becomes even more realistic. Also hope that an expansion pack is coming out for sims3

14. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

I love Sims 3. It's way better than Sims 2 albeit you can go out of the house, objects can be rotated 45 degrees, and other sims in the neighborhood will grow old.

My friends and classmates are noobs 'cause they think its a gay game with no objective but they don't understand what the game's all about.

15. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

thers lots of objectives in the sims, you never stop getting objectives until he day your sim dies

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Introducing the next level beyond SIMs

The Matrix! 8)

17. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

My Sim has sex with the maid :D

18. Lewpet

Lewpet Well-Known Member

Is the sims 3 on DS yet i really want it!!!!

19. insanecrazy07

Have you even played The Sims 3? Your statement implies that you have so I'm just wondering out of curiosity if you have or not.

20. insanecrazy07

So you haven't.
    Like they say, don't knock it until you try it.