1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Sims 3 DS AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by NeonJ, Oct 27, 2010.

1. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

i just discoverd then you can have 2 if you get married nut i dont seem to be able to do so?

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

You don't seem to be able to read are you...

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you can have two, in premade families you can see that. but i dont think you can start with two when creating

4. yoshi2889

Premade families are different from your own families.

5. Mr_Drayton

Mr_Drayton Member

I'm running AKAIO 1.8.1 on Acekard 2i, so I tested both the clean original rom, and the pre-patched one (without trimming them).
    Both roms get stuck at the second save screen, after you choose if to play a tutorial any game mode. The result is the same with AAP on and AAP off.. How can it be?

6. iluvfupaburgers

wierd, because it works flawless on mine

7. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Works great with me too. Had at least a few hours of gameplay clocked in. LOVING EVERY HOUR.

8. Mr_Drayton

Mr_Drayton Member

What rom are you using? Original or patched? And have you turned AAP on or off?

9. iluvfupaburgers

i am using the sims 3 (E) downloaded from here at romU, not sure which on it is. but i play it without the aap on

10. Mr_Drayton

Mr_Drayton Member

Ok, I'm going to try it this way... Hope it works fine!

11. 8256614

8256614 Active Member

Yeah the game has the AP bar problem on CycloDS too. The patch does help get rid of the problem, but for some reason the game will now reset. This is quite an elaborate AP.

12. Raikoo

Raikoo Well-Known Member

dont forget cruel

13. Mr_Drayton

Mr_Drayton Member

Nothing, it doesn't work. It performs an endless saving... Won't let me start the game.

14. iluvfupaburgers

try with AAP on

15. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Just got a woman to marrie me and now can controle both!

16. yoshi2889

I said that as in you can't say you are the owner of the other person.

17. Mr_Drayton

Mr_Drayton Member

Doesn't work either.

18. 8256614

8256614 Active Member

Alright after a bit more testing of the patch with my CycloDS, I've found a possible source of the reset problem for it. When befriending a character in-game, the game will reset when you reach a certain point of the friendship bar. (about 3/4 of the way through) If there's anybody else with a CycloDS to confirm this it'd be highly appreciated. :/

19. n00berania

n00berania Member

I just hope a pre-patched rom will be posted. I really want to play it on my EDGE. Maybe the next EDGE OS won't work.

20. Griffon01

Griffon01 Member

Im playing the game in Edge 1.11 just using the Full Entertainment and Full Social Bar Cheats to Semi-Bypass the AP.......