1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Sims 3 DS AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by NeonJ, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Blaze15

Blaze15 New Member

Im getting a black screen on my cyclo after you play it for a set amount of time, anyone else getting that?

2. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

You actually have to place them down somewhere, they don't get sent to your storage straight away - they get sent to your stylus for placing down.

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Can somebody upload a pre patched rom, patched with endrypts?

4. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

there is no patch for any flashcard yet... :/

5. jor956

jor956 New Member

:( TTDS gets the white screen....

6. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

THX!!!! for bringing the updates here!! hope the Golden Sun (U) be easy to play (anti pirate speaking) I benn waiting soooo loooooong for it =d. But the Sim's sounded very nice, I see the trailer and I love it. Thanks for all the updates you are a great team!

A doubt...how do you update the wood? in Ysmenu you just changed the ext, info and the other .lib, and done! bur I don't know about wood...

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I confirmed that my hunch about mere editing the extinfo and infolib for sim 3 is wrong....Jhon 591 is right, need to also fix the hex to make it work in YSMENU. But I don't know anything about HEX editing so I can't continue my experiment. :p

But for Wood R4 v.1.15 users, its confirmed working. Remember its only for original R4 cart users that can use that v.1.15. WAIO users have to wait till Xenon++ make new release for it. Just to let you all know too, for it to run in Wodd R4 it has to be a decrypted rom. If you got white screen, just use the program eNDcryptS.exe and make it decrypted.

In any case I have both wood r4 and ysmenu in my original r4 cart. so it doesn't really matter to me which firmware get updated first. I can switch firmware in a single click. And I just bought a new SanDisk Micro SD 2GB to replace my 1GB. Got no issue, just needing a larger memory.... ;D

8. maccaman20

maccaman20 Well-Known Member

Just so people wont ask anymore.

[size=18pt]Confirmed working on Wood R4 1.15

9. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

Uh, maccaman20, that'll just get drowned in the next page anyway. I put all the findings on the first topic, and R4 Wood 1.15 is in the first post. :3

10. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Put Wood R4 in big letters....

11. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

Why? What's the point? It's there. It's in the "WORKING" list. If anything, I should put "WORKING LIST" in big letters, but not Wood R4 to make it different from the other cards.

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I think Yoshi was just meaning to say it in a sarcastic but friendly way.... I've been around this forum for quite sometimes to notice that most members aren't that please to see use of such large font size. Its just a friendly gesture anyway, no one need to get worked up because of it.

13. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Oh God, thank you so much. I'm glad to see, and to know that AKAIO can run the game now without any problems with AAP on. Good grief.

Woo! AK is on the same pace as SCDS2 on two of the latest (and much awaited and hyped) releases The SIms 3 and Rock Band 3. Awesome.

14. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Just to confirm (again), it does not work on EDGE v1.11. It shows white screens.

15. yoshi2889

;)

16. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

The_Sims_3_CRACK_NDS-SUXXORS

Why isn't google showing this?

17. yoshi2889

Because it ISN'T out.

18. sajon123

sajon123 Well-Known Member

or its fake

19. yoshi2889

How can it be fake?

20. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

It can be as fake as super scribblenauts suxxors! a fake rom with coding to brick your ds

*oh wait that isnt fake at all*