1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Right fighting style for me?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Troublesome222, Jun 18, 2009.

1. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

JKD is a style that Bruce Lee used,he said it took all the best bits out of every martial art.Ive done JKD,Judo,Kick Boxing,Kung Fu and used to spar with Karate black belts(laughable).I would suggest boxing/tae kwon do or kick boxing.Also dont bother with any "Gradings" if you choose a martial art,waste of money unless your thinking of opening up your own club.You can also get yourself some light weights to build up your back and tricep muscles,or when your a bit older,get a home multigym.

2. Kyol

Kyol Member

Try up up down down left right left right B A. Always was the best fighting style for me. Never lost using that method, either.

3. theunderling

LOL,if 2 x muggers attacked you,do you take your DSLite out of your pocket and they run.Even better,have two and put a chain between them.And what about filing down a couple of PSP discs,weve all seen them Ninja films LOL.

4. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Hmm, circle+triangle+left/right seems to work very well too...

5. theunderling

See above LOL

6. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Just fooling around, dood ;)

7. theunderling

8. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

9. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

USe Gameshark!

10. wadeh

wadeh New Member

Ju-Jitsu + Kickboxing

11. i suggest Murder kwan do.

its like tae kwan do but with less kicks... and more MURDER.

like the 'flying murder kick', 'murder uppercut' and the "murder gun"-gun attack

all very practical combat techniques

12. bad316

bad316 Member

be a boxer first to strengthen your punch... muay thai to be more efficient in stand up fights...

then judo to avoid grabbings in stand up fight...

then jiujitsu so that you can kill your enemy if he tries to fight you in the ground...

13. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

Mexican Judo is the only way to go..............Judo dont know if i've got a gun Judo know if i have a knife Judo know........(insert weapon)

14. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

If you want to defeat someone at a short term whit no training,buy a shock baton and fry the crap out of him...
    But if you really want to learn a martial arts go ahead and pick any you like,you will get stronger anyway.

15. Avatar33

get a sword

16. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

Sure and spend a few years in jail...