1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Resident Evil Thread

Discussion in 'Sony' started by crimson089, Jan 17, 2010.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Dreamcast didn't get code veronica X, it only got the original one....didn't it?

X had more cutscenes to do with wesker :)

2. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

oh. but code veronica X was for ps2... am i wrong? :(

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

ps2 AND gamecube, I own a copy and beat it.

4. crimson089

oic. i finished code veronica at nulldc, and i watched the rest of the story of code veronica X at youtube so i don't have to play it anymore, but now i want to play it, can i borrow yours lol. the gc version's graphics doesn't look good.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Your emulating the dreamcast, emulated work (if the emu is complete) looks better than the original, and the dreamcast is not far from the gamecube in power.

You might of seen youtube or other emulated gamecube work, I need to see the original side by side to jugde fairly.

6. crimson089

a few years ago, i played code veronica x at ps2 and i didn't get the chance to finish it. i really don't like modded consoles. so i was actually deciding whether to buy code veronica x for my gamecube or not cuz' that's the last resident evil i don't own for my gamecube, i had re4, re zero, and the remake. but I saw the gc version of code veronica x at gamespot and i didn't like it for some reasons so i decided to just finish it at nulldc and watch the rest of the x's story at youtube :-\

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hrm...well as some say, while the gc has better stat's than the ps2, the way the ps2 is made means it could be more powerful than the gc.

Plus no disc swapping.