1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The price on Rhino's head

Discussion in 'Debates' started by megashell, Jan 9, 2012.

1. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OkoPQwYL9ys

Watch this video, from a south African dude!

This is some scary stuff, our rhino population is nearing extinction because of many poachers coming to our country to kill them for there horns!

the price of rhino horns at the current rate is more valuable that gold! and they all go to the east

and the STUPID part of our so called "conservationists" is to answer anti-poaching with killing the rhinos anyway, and stopping poachers to get the horns >,< Double-YOU TEEE EFFF
    kill the rhinos anyway!

so watch this video, share in on Facebook, and create awareness at the very least.

:C

[​IMG]

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

The rhinos were very well protected on the reserve I was on, the entire reserve was patrolled by a private army with automatic weapons. The leader said that poachers very rarely tried to poach on that reserve because of the patrols.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

That's like saying the Titanic's not sinking because only some people on the lower decks are complaining about a massive hole which you can't see so it clearly doesn't exist.

4. Loonylion

Considering that reserve held the only wild black rhinos in south africa, I'd say that it's a pretty damn good thing.

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

whoosh

6. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

I have to disagree,i work for the company that supplies the park Rangers with all their gear that they use and are also involved with the field training,saying that that park is the only park that has black rhinos is false,there are black rhinos in the unprotected areas as well and the park saying that is only doing so for extra visitors,
    by the way guys please support the Saving private Rhino initiative it is the best way to assist barring actually
    becoming a Poacher-hunter

7. Loonylion

it was 7 years ago.