1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Oxi Clean guy died.

Discussion in 'General News' started by Reider, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reider

Reider Modereider

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html

I'm gonna miss this guy. Always screaming at the camera about how great whatever the hell he was trying to sell at the time was.

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I tried posting that up when I found out, then my goddamned computer locked up and my antivirus decided to get all paranoid and stop working.

But..yeah that makes 4 people this week and 5 for the month.
    David Carradine, Ed Mcmahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson & Billy Mays ...so I've decided that being a celebrity is bad for your health and I am sticking with smoking.

3. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

1 minute infomercials fall silent for the passing of billy mays...

for 1 minute

4. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

They even though Jeff Goldblum was dead for a while because of a net hoax.

It's definately a bad month to be a celebrity.

5. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

yeah i liked that dude, heres another somewhat celebrity death, the guy who did the original voiceing for mickey mouse died last month too...

6. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    that guy was awesome, he made lame products look awesome

7. failtorespond

Yeah my girl hounded me to buy the big city slider station forever, till I finally gave in and just bought it. At least it worked. Maybe we can eat sliders tomorrow to remember him by. lol.

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

BILLY MAYS, MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

people dies every seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and years..... whats make celebrity death so special? seriously.....people who care about celebrity death have too much time.

10. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

the thing is a large amout of known people have died within a small period of time, it's a little odd.

11. failtorespond

Celebs share parts of their lives to entertain us. For an example MJ was an icon to my Mother when she was a child, and to me when I grew up. It's like part of the memories that we grew up with have died away. I don't share this type of fondness with people I share no memories or happy moments with. Sometimes you don't need to meet someone for them to have been a part of your life. There is no shame in mourning death. It's a terrible thing when people can patronize good people for doing so, or caring.

12. calvin_0

nope, its not odd. i bet there is more people die at the same time with them, its perfectly normal. IF 50% of the population die at the same time, now thats odd.

i grow up with MJ's song..... his death is no big deal, its pointless to get sad as he and everyone else will die someday. Just because he entertain me and lot more people, it doesnt make his death anymore special then your death or my death. Get over it.

13. failtorespond

There is a difference from being all sad and let down, to celebrating someones life and mourning them. It's not that his death is more or less special, it's just that it was someone we all have shared certain parts of our life with, and that's all. To each their own I guess.

14. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Seriously? Enough with this "death is natural" , and "everybody will die" shit. Honestly, WE FUCKING KNOW IT'S NATURAL, but THE AVERAGE HUMAN BEING becomes SAD and MOURNS when SOMEONE HE CARES ABOUT / SIGNIFICANT OTHER DIES. God damn.
    NO, YOUR DEATH IS NOT THE SAME AS MINE. WHEN I DIE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WILL MOURN ME. WHEN YOU DIE NOBODY COULD GIVE A SHIT. kthnx.

/rant

15. calvin_0

what is it to mourn about? you dont even know him, the only thing that you about him is he is a great singer and dancer. even though he is dead, his song is still around.

It wont matter if nobody mourn for me, it wont bring me back to life, its a waste of time, plus i wont know if anyone mourn for me cause i'm dead so it doesnt matter.

and your death will be the same as mine.... you still die.

16. failtorespond

Grow up and let people mourn who ever the hell they want. Who do you think you are to tell me who I should or should not mourn for? Don't be jealous just because your death won't even make the local news or obituary. "Here lies a catgirl fanboy" lol. Moving on.

17. calvin_0

i dont think i can grow any more as in i'm already 25, i'm already reach the limit, the next thing is death.

and good job in flaming me, it just show how right am i.

18. failtorespond

Age isn't maturity.

19. calvin_0

and this come from a guy who resort to flame.

20. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Wonder where the mods are?

This getting out of control...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.