1. This forum is in read-only mode.

the next hokage

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by kingofgamemasters777, May 15, 2008.

?

the 6th hokaga

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. he will die afterwerd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

do you thank that naruto will be the 6th hokaga

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I don't think Naruto will ever become the 6th Hokage in Shippuden, but if it kept continuing, he most likely would. He's stronger than a regular Jounin.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I don't think he will.. but if he does... he will die a few days after

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I shall proceed to reading kingofgamemasters777's post out loud, without correcting any phrases.

"Do you thank that Naruto will be the sixest Hokaga."

I voted yes, cause Naruto is a kiddy show and kiddy shows always have a happy ending.

5. kingofgamemasters777

he says he dosent care what happens to him untell he becomes hokaga so i thank he will die afterword probably 3 years or so.

6. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

id say he dies right after he gets the title, but knowing Kishimoto, he'll probably make it a nice ending where naruto lives for a long time as Hokage

7. kingofgamemasters777

i thank hell die triying to save the village like the third and the forth, after he has a kid

8. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

naruto rocks hard, but I doubt they would let a teenager that still can't control himself be hokage, hokage needs to be in total control at all times, naruto still lets his emotions get in the way.

9. kingofgamemasters777

well im sure the 5th isint dieing any time soon, so naruto will have time to grow up and become stronger, too bad for Jiraiya thou now naruto is with out a teacher :'(

10. trung1019

trung1019 Active Member

i believe it would be first kakashi then naruto to be hokage because right now the 5th and jiraiya stated that kakashi would be a good candaditate for being the next hokage

11. desi1368

desi1368 Active Member

i think danzo wiil die in the meeting by sasqua? & naruto will be next hokaga

12. kingofgamemasters777

lets see here sasuke trying to kill the hokage where all the the strongest ninja in the world the kage are gathering. the odds dont look good for sasuke

13. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

Naruto can grow strong without a teacher thats what i think and i hate danzo

14. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

.... Iruka,Kakashi, Guy teaching Konohamaru, ( for about an hour) Sakura , Jiraiya for two and a half years. The guy who can seal the nine tail fox, Toads. Whats that about growing strong without a teacher?

15. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

this is in the wrong place...

but i dont think naruto will be the new hokage...kakashi for sure...because he's always talkin about the 'new generation' taking over and he'll be the one to lead the way...!

Plus if naruto does become hokage...i think it'll be harder for the anime to continue with their leading character stuck back in konoha instead of being at the forefront of everything...because that is basically what the anime is...right?

16. kingofgamemasters777

this the topic made befor the current manga story line when tsunade was still hokage. so i thought there would be a long enuf time for naruto to grow up more. and no naruto is still not ready for hokage status. and as for if he did become hokage i thank that would be the end point for the series unless they do a time skip where theres a threat to the village and naruto has to protect it. but there too many lose ends for the naruto to end right now

17. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

i agree totally...!!

18. Snyper777

Snyper777 Member

He`ll start a rebellion and kill the hokage . haha

19. ryusei0511

ryusei0511 New Member

Naruto so strong..... sure will be Hokage javascript:void(0);

20. kingofgamemasters777

strong yes, quality's of a hokage not quite yet