1. This forum is in read-only mode.

the new ep 201 discussion!!

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by dark saiyan, Mar 3, 2011.

1. dark saiyan

dark saiyan Active Member

oke lets discuss naruto shippuden-201 that came out today around 12:30 GMT+1

i think it was too melo dramatic and boring untill 10 mins in the ep.
    but then again the idea of killing sasuke thereselves was good.
    what do you think? is sakura realy gonna tell naruto or is she up to something?
    and the end where zetzu showed up and told all the kage that sasuke is in the building.
    and then the final party madara is in the same room as naruto i totally wish that yondaime(4th) hokage showed up because if i read the manga correctly he already nearly beat madara :)

im not gonna re-read the manga but i cant remember what madara is doing in naruto's room :/

#note* i will update every week after the episode comes out.

~~dark saiyan~~

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Oh, I haven't seen the anime in ages but I think I know the part you're talking about. Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato are heading to the Summit, right?

Just before Gaara comes along and makes Naruto dry heave and hyperventilate like a bitch, right?

God, I hate this arc.

I can answer some of your questions, I guess.
    She does that fake confess thing and Naruto's all like "Bitch, Please". So she leaves to go kill Sasuke for him. DUMBEST IDEA EVER.

???

Taunting, evil gloating. I believe he tells Naruto the story of the Six Sages sons to create a parallel to Naruto and Sasuke. I can't be bothered rereading the manga at all to do fact-checking on this.

I kinda regret posting in this topic.