1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time, DS game ever be possible

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by rootwo62, Oct 16, 2009.

1. greenfire

greenfire Well-Known Member

yeah that was odd for me too when i saw them but the graphics for Link and the Horse look excellent for 3DS if you want i'll give you the link to where i saw them. who knows maybe they have more screenshots this time.

oh and for the controls, the control pad will probably used differently, for the slide pad (a new much-needed analog stick has been added to 3DS) will take over movement.

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I think those are the only screens because the demo that was shown (behind closed doors) at E3 was only the title sequence. Maybe that's all Nintendo have done yet.

3. Yupingas

Yupingas Well-Known Member

I think the slide pad will be used for movement and that D-pad will be used as the C-buttons.

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

[me=Natewlie]was talking about the DS.[/me]

Also, what would be the attack button or context sensitive button? Being the most used buttons on the game, I highly doubt it'd be the touch screen.

5. Yupingas

Probably the B button, I'd prefer having A as the sword button and the B button as the Rolling / Context sensitive button considering in most games you jump and do secondary actions using the B button. But if I know Nintendo right, they'll probably include some form of option that allows you to experiment with the controls ^.^

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Sorry, I skipped on the D-Pad part and thought it was face buttons.

7. Yupingas

Oh, I see. Thought it was a bit confusing XD