1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The ipod on R4 DS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adnan1992, Jan 4, 2008.

1. eyeball226

eyeball226 Well-Known Member

*facepalm*

Of course, because the most important thing when buying a media player is how shiny and sexy it is.

People like you are the reason the iPod is so popular.

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

[facepalm]

^ The genuine facepalm.

It's just like girls who only care about their looks... Don't judge a book by its cover. I bet you haven't even touched that media player before. (Not trying to start a flame war ::))

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

the new series from zen are small and funky better looking than ipods so nuugghh :p

4. timothywong

timothywong Member

What do you guys/girls mean by "crash" mine has never fked up once.

5. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

well, what happened to me for example, i had it for about a week, put some songs on it, went to charge it like my third time and itunes couldnt read it. trust me i tried everything, updating itunes, updating ipod, but it just wouldnt work. so i flogged it off on trademe cheap.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I tried iTunes once, and the first thing it did was move all my MP3s into folders with seemingly random names and rename the files with seemingly random names so that no other player could play them. I uninstalled it immediately and restored my music from one of my other machines.

7. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

But nowadays, you can't carry around such a big chunk, you would need something that is small a stylish. It would need to tick all the boxes not just the technical details

8. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

half the time the crashing problems are the rubbish programs that you have to sync them with. itunes is bad, the worst the is the one is the one for sony players sonicstage even more so if you have an older pc as it is demanding the worst thing is sony players can't read .wma and has to convert the files first (which is annoying as wma are half the size of mp3 with better sound quality) thats why zen are best just drag and drop no syncing (you can if you want to tho) and as long as you tag you music properly you'll have a perfect song list. unlike syncing which can sometimes move files to odd places
    means it stops working, messes up, won't read, can't be read, makes you want to throw the piece of crap at the wall and wish you got a zen
    are you stupid have you not seen the zen v+
    [​IMG]
    comes in different colors to youimage hungry whore ;D

9. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

Ok ok i didn't say that the new ones weren't. But which ones are these?