1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Great IRC #Romulation Road Trip (We now have a rough plan!)

Discussion in 'Sports' started by SplinterOfChaos, Apr 10, 2009.

1. SplinterOfChaos

SplinterOfChaos Well-Known Member

[ If you're involved with this, check these first two posts often. They'll be updated frequently with info. ]

OK, Konifer (more recently, Khan) and I are planning this great road trip to drive around the country, visiting everyone from IRC and basically just having fun. We're hoping to get a good number of people traveling with us, but it'd be nice just to visit. We do encourage bringing along real-life friends. This will definitely happen in May unless there's a good reason another time works out better.

The location is around the Northern East US. No plane rides, unfortunately.

Free dildos will be distributed. (May be edible.)

Confirmed travelers are:
    • Me, Splinter of Chaos from Michigan
    • Konifer from West Virginia

So far, we are planning on visiting:
    • Ricky in Mt. Clemens, Michigan
    • Faune in Maryland -- MIA. Where is she!?
    • Voidsies in St. Johnsbury, Vermont -- June 5-8 seems prime for visit.
    • Konifer's friend in New Jersey, (but not Blitzen as he appears not to live there)
    And we are hoping to visit:
    • Jesus in Space -- Still holding out on this guy.

If you want to join us, it is a private affair, but if you've been on the IRC and we're familiar with you, all aboard.

ROUGH PLAN
    Koniferus and I will meet in either Toledo, where I will then live. Then ricky in MI, go through Canada to get to Vermont, then to New Jersey, then back home to Ohio. Koniferus will have to bus to there and back and the start and finish of it.
    THE MAP (out of date)

Void will be June 5-8, so thinking backwards:
    • We'll be stopping in Toronto, which is about a day's travel from Vermont. June 4-7
    • We want a Canadian bar day. May be same day as ricky vist. June 3-6 (June 5 is very likely)
    • We visit ricky. June 2-6 (June 5 is very likely)
    If travel takes longer than expected (from Toronto to Vermont) then each of the dates would be minus 1. These are estimated maximum dates, meaning if ricky wants earlier, that's OK. We can take our time in any of the locations and enjoy ourselves!

Thinking forward:
    • We've talked about going to NYC, which if happens, would be about... June 5-8 till June 6-10.
    • Then, Konifer's friend in New Jersey. June 7-11 till... however long we stay!
    • Then we go home because Faune is missing! She left us! :mad:

Remember this dog!
    [​IMG]

2. koniferus

koniferus Well-Known Member

Re: The Great IRC #Romulation Road Trip

AWESOME UPDATE!! We officially have our first couch! We will be staying with Alexander Lasarev in Toronto. He's a stand up comedian and is doing an hour long show the night we're staying. SWEEEEET.

YAY I GOT MY TRAIN TICKET!! It's gonna be a 24 hr ride with a 8 hr layover somewhere in the middle though.

UPDATE: We are using couchsurf instead of staying in hotels. I would like everyone we are visiting to make couchsurfing accounts as well. This will help my CS profile look a little more legit and it will help me document the adventure. I plan on using it again in the future on my way to California and I'd like to have some references before I embark on a solo adventure.

http://www.couchsurfing.com/

This is great. Pics will be uploaded to document our adventure. Please let us know when you will be available in the IRC. The forums are merely a means of the two of us keeping track of our plans. So don't even post on this thread if we don't know you. 8)

Peace
    --Nick

PS: Dildos are expensive as hell so only deserving individuals will be granted an actual dildo. Basically I'm saying not to get your hopes up. If you need it that bad and fit my qualifications I "might" be able to postpone your need for it.

Qualifications Include:

+Born Female
    +Still Female
    +Under 250 lbs <---My standards are low, huh? :p
    Enjoy :)

UPDATE: I CAN'T FIND THE EDIBLE DILDOS ANYWHERE!! Only these things called dick nibblers which are little candies shaped like ....DICKS MAN DICKS!!

3. faune

faune Well-Known Member

So basically, Mousey and myself?
    But really, I don't need or even want one. P:

4. SplinterOfChaos

Now, to be fair, we don't actually know Mousey was BORN female; I wasn't there.

And, no, there will be dildos for all. They will be edible. Everything will be delicious!

EVERYONE WANTS THE GREAT TASTE OF DILDO

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Too bad I don't live in America D:

6. koniferus

Who's to say we won't encounter other females along our adventure? And yes edible dildos are genius. Fine, I will officially withdraw my offer to provide any form of dildo supplemt to any RomU member. Only official edible dildos will be offered. And btw Faune your emoticon looks like he's trying to lick his eye or something. xD

7. jeffy

jeffy New Member

yall need some seriouz Helpz.

heres the number to my doctor.

1 900 eat dildo

8. koniferus

What a crooked doctor. He doesn't even have a toll free line!

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'm so disappointed I can't join you this year. =/
    Sadly I won't have time until Late August so will have to wait until next year for me.

10. SplinterOfChaos

Been a couple of days and things seem to be going smoothly. Just seeing who lives where, no real planning yet. But, then again...

It's been four days since anyone has seen Mousey! What give? Where are you? Voidsies has been absent as well, but I'm not as worried about him since it's only been 2 days. Maybe he'll be on tomorrow.

Well, if anyone sees either of them, point them in this direction.

11. Void

Void Well-Known Member

The #whatever community has been talking about shit like this over time but nothing has really happened (although, me and lemmayoshi MUST meet this summer). I feel much less socially connected to a lot of people from the RU community, and I've kind of brought that upon myself by not taking a god damn single thing seriously. Don't get me wrong, it's been worth it 100% but there are some people here that might punch me in the god damn throat irl.

Having said that, absolutely, come visit me. I'll have a summer job, unfortunately, so I probably won't be able to hop on board.

... But I'll bring smokeables. :)

12. koniferus

Smokables are always good!

13. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

Hey - try a ferry ride over here to the UK to pick me, cj and loony up - that would make the road trip a load more fun :D

14. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Hey since you guys are relatively close to me (North Carolina) why not come visit me? I'll be in NC for the next 3 or 4 weeks to finish up my first year at college, so let me know if you can.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

a boat from the US to the UK would take weeks, if not months.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Bwahahahaha! Not only that but me and BranRAF are kids XD

17. SplinterOfChaos

In that case, Seph will come see you.

18. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

here in aus it rocks my friends are coming here for 4 days(they live in us but are from aus)

19. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

I wonder if we can "borrow" a Ryanair plane and flys it to the NE US.
    'Cept I don't be knowing you. :D

20. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Now please don't go out and hijack a plane...i can just see that ending poorly, and seeing as how your going to be in the NE, i bet you could meet Reider, he seems like such a nice guy :)