1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The "Fear thread"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Sep 21, 2008.

1. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

im scared of

heads without bodies (decapatation)
    getting my fingers broken backwards
    being burried alive
    ghosts/the dark (ghosts dont count cos not everyone believes in them but i still feel im being watched when im in bed :S )
    becky taylor ( if you've seen the anti-smoking advert you'll get what im going on about... hopefully)

2. Luk7nk4

Luk7nk4 Well-Known Member

Sure if you want you can send me the list :p

I tend to get into fights at parties(mostly people forcing me to drink alcohol, i stopped doing that when i was 17), i just tell them to leave the alcohol be, but that makes me a killjoy and whatnot. After some time i start to feel irritated, because everyone's dead-drunk and the only thing i can do is staring at the wall :(

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Doesn't seem to sound like you hang around with very fun people too be honest...

4. Luk7nk4

Luk7nk4 Well-Known Member

You hit the problem on the head with that :(

They say that i don't know how to have fun and i think the same of them.

5. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

I used to get bored hanging out with my drinking friends too, but then I decided we'd start doing activities whilst hanging out and drinking. A big bucket of Legos can be pretty entertaining for a while. Play-Dough is fun too.

6. pinkandblue

pinkandblue New Member

-insects
    -that my parents are going to divorce
    -misfortune

:eek:

7. chivalricone

chivalricone Member

I'm afraid of heights combined with open spaces. I used to get so scared that I'd get dizzy and sweat while I was up on ladders. I'm a lot better, now, though.

8. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

As for me, dead things scare me. Ngh, being around something dead just creeps the crap outta me. I also hate surprises (the kind that just pop outta nowhere and get into your face) even if it's supposed to be on a kid's amusement park ride.

9. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

my biggest fear is of being alone, as in left alone by everyone that means something to me, it drives you crazy.

10. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

lol

Don't forget the classic 'ball in a cup' it provides limitless entertainment 8)

[​IMG]

11. santaboy123

santaboy123 Member

As for me im scared of several things. Firstly, the dark. When im walking up or down stairs in a basement i feel like a ghost will attack me. Secondly, dreams which i die in. Thirdly, spiders. Fourthly, my parents divorsing. Finally, bees.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bees
    Heheh...

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It is said that if you die in a dream, you die in real life, and as a protection against this your brain will suddenly wake you up should your dream mortally endanger you.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I dreamt that I died once and that I came back as a zombie, does that count lol?

15. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

I had such a dream already. I was falling into darkness, but as I was going to completely fall in....I woke up.

16. santaboy123

santaboy123 Member

What happend was in my dream i was strangely allergict to bee stings and i got stung. Right after i got stung i woke up.

17. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Hm I have a few
    I'm scared of heights, only really high one's though.
    I'm scared of my 7 year old brother who has a bit of ADD... He's nearly killed me over 50 times, and Mum doesn't care at all.
    I'm also scared of hammers... When we were 4, I killed my friend's pet, so he smashed me in the back of my head with a hammer. I ran to my Mum screaming and crying with my head cracked open and blood everywhere, I swear on my life.. Since that day I haven't been able to look at hammer without flinching and remembering what happened, every single time a hammer bangs on something I flinch.
    But me and my friend are still friends lol, I used to be scared of him for a few years though haha.

18. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

like this?
    [​IMG]

19. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

God, yeah a bit like that :( the hammer wasn't as big though. And it wasn't a mallet, it was a hammer lol.