1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The "Fear thread"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It's not really that irrational CJ, ever got bit by a black widow spider? They're really poisonous.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Found one in my Grapes, I threw it on the bonfire we was having

3. ImDaMage

ImDaMage Member

For some reason --- Daddy long legs's :s i don't know why but if thers one in the room my mind will just go and the only thing i can think of is getting out of the room. I'm not sure why...

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

I have a fear of heights. i have no problem going to a 30 floors building as long as i dont know how high am i from the ground, but the moment i know how high it is, i cant stand on my feet....

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Vertigo? Alot of people are scared of heights and some get really scared, you've probably got that Calvin

6. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

roaches... harhar...

and things much cuter than me... XD

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

you should have see me riding a fairest wheel, while everyone was enjoying the view, i hide on the floor.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I like riding rides that go really high, but standing still on high places makes me queezy

9. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

i love looking straight at high places...

i just dont like to look down... XD

10. marcy

marcy Guest

I fear spiders and heights, but I try to get over.

When I see spiders I usually smash them in a rush of hatred and
    I try to ignore the heights, because I know it's just the fear of falling down that makes me fear heights.

11. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

Snakes! I absolutely cannot stand snakes! Watching them on the internet makes my skin crawl and seeing one live makes me scream. I don't like anything that resembles snakes, i.e worms, eels, and other long slender crawly scaly things. Even fake snakes scare me (those rubbery ones are sick). Still I search for man eating snakes on the internet, look at the different breeds of snakes and so on.

Another fear is ghosts. Not friendly ghosts but those Ju-On like things. I can't stand it, thinking about it scares me and sometimes I sleep with the lights on. But the irony is I love hearing ghost stories, watching horror movies, and those asian talk shows where they go to some haunted site.
    I love the things I fear lol

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I don't actually know what I'm afraid of..

But if I ever see a ghost, I promise I will crap myself.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

My friend's joke: But all girls like trouser-snakes

14. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

I had a really bad experience with ghosts when I was living in a house that was over 100 years old. The things that happened in that house would have scared the crap out of anybody, I guarantee it.

15. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

I'm afraid of sharp pointy things. Especially around my kids.

16. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

I'm terrified of bees! I had a few unfortunate accidents involving bees nests when I was younger. Just seeing a bee land on me makes me run around in circles screaming... come to think of it, that happened a few months ago... the neighbors must have thought I was retarded, espically when I fell into the street and ripped up my pants (To be fair, 3 bees landed on me at the same time)

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

One went up my nose once; I sneezed it out which killed it, I was lucky not to be stung
    The thing is... I wonder why it went up there... Snot is not honey...

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

my sister has an allergic reaction to bee stings, they could kill her.

19. MajorFiend

MajorFiend Guest

I am afraid of deep dark water! The funny thing is i swim in it all the time, but only as long as there are Two-Three of my friends with me.

20. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldn't swim by myself there either.......