1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Current State of the Quality of Education in the U.S. is Failing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Sep 29, 2010.

1. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

oh, I guess that makes sense then. that's where all the american's nannies come from, anyway.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

American Education was at it's prime from the 1900's 'til the late 50's. Then things seem to start falling apart in the 90's.

I blame MTV & E! for the decline.

Yes indeed, flatter me with your racist remarks :p

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Dude. Seriously? You're a Filipino guy looking in from the outside, having never been to school in the States, and you're making nice big assumptions. Hell, this entire topic is an assumption. I actually find it much more likely that we're getting more educated students than ever before. There are going to be good and bad students in every generation, the real decider for each individual person is going to be a convergence of factors including but not limited to work ethic and upbringing. For the record these are not the only two reasons, there are far too many to list.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well sorry for being disillusioned about the U.S. & all.

Also, back in the 1900's before the onset of both World Wars, the U.S. was the country that gave us the most important gift anyone could ever give anyone, the gift of Education. The previous colonizers did nothing but be a big dick for 300 years.

5. basho1213

basho1213 Well-Known Member

Thats why I'm moving to canada. They have a good educational system right?