1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The British National Party

Discussion in 'Rants' started by Void, May 24, 2009.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

There aren't many good actors out there..

2. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

I'm too young to vote so by definition, I'm too lazy to read policies

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

what does acting have to do with anything?

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

There wouldn't be BNP members on youtube saying that they are members of the BNP and are being racist.

5. Loonylion

or they're just saying they're BNP members? I'm not denying the BNP have some racist members, all parties have. but branding all BNP members racist is a typical liebour/tory scare tactic to stop people voting for the BNP. Those tactics no longer work, as evidenced by the BNP gaining 2 MEPs despite a no holds-barred 'stop the BNP at all costs' campaign by liebour/tories/libs/ukip where they spread lies and poorly fabricated leaflets allegedly from the BNP, and in one case even resorted to ballot box tampering.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Do you or do you not agree that the BNP has more racists than the other parties?

7. Loonylion

I don't.

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Then you are wrong. Just because you may not be it doesn't mean a large majority of the BNP aren't

9. Loonylion

and what makes you right, smart ass?

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

As long as you're wrong and you seem to be losing your temper I am right.

11. Loonylion

no you aren't, you're just being a stubborn brat like you used to be. Also, I'm far from losing my temper. Plus, you've still failed to prove that I'm wrong, or even give any rational explanation as to why you think I am.

12. northofpolaris

northofpolaris Well-Known Member

13. Loonylion

Look under the 'policies' heading on the menu bar. The county council manifesto isn't really relevant unless they're standing in your local council elections, and even then they will vary between councils because of the councillors trying to address 'local' issues.

14. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

Well, the bar at the top only further supports the idea that they want the good ol' days back, even though techinally, there have been immigrants both legal and illegal from that time.

15. Loonylion

Immigrants from that time are fine, they came here, they adapted to our society, they work and pay taxes. Those are the kind of immigrants the BNP wants. They only want a complete halt to immigration as a temporary measure to alleviate the burden on the country's infrastructure while it is brought back up to scratch. Once that is sorted, then controlled immigration will be permitted once again. Once the welfare state is abolished; there will be an inherent massive drop in both legal and especially illegal immigration. The only immigrants coming would be those who wish to become part of our society; there would be no spongers or people coming for an easy life on benefits because there would no longer be anything to sponge off.

16. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

That's a good point. It's one of those things that appeal to me as a person.

It's just I couldn't cope with the idea that we need to return to the 'Good Ol' Days'. I prefer today's modernized culture far more.

It's just that i don't like chavs who suckle off the state (COMMUNISM 4 EVA!) and people who come here for several years, create a problem within the area they move to and then leave again, leaving the impact still there.

17. Loonylion

they're not trying for a complete culture rollback, they just believe the country was run better back then. And it was. So, they want to roll back the government to the time when it was there for benefit of the people and not to line MP's pockets, and the country run for the benefit of the citizens rather than the big corporations and MPs. Most MPs now are career politicians; the BNP believe that MPs should be public servants; which is what they were originally.

18. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

I'd want them looking out for the average man, but also looking out for the big British companies that bolster and support our economy, which let's face it, at the minute needs that leg to stand on.

If only other parties could look past the racist connotations and links to Ebil organizations, then they might learn a lesson or two...

19. Loonylion

There's a difference between supporting businesses and running a country exclusively for their benefit. The latter is what we currently have, and you can bet your last penny that it's not British businesses benefiting. The BNP want to renationalise utilities and public services, which are currently owned by foreign companies (a lot of people know that our electricity producers and power stations are owned by a French company, but not many know that the NHS is owned by an American megacorporation, which happens to be partially owned by one of Bliar's friends),They want to kickstart UK businesses, especially manufacturing, which is something we are good at and it built our empire originally.

20. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

OMD the BNP are hilraously FUNNy seriously i laugh my head offs everytime they try to speak to me.. Ah well shows that from what they do not understand they are scared to know about it! not very smart people sadly if they were they would of taken over the country by now THOUGH OF COURSE THANKFULLY NOT!!