1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The British National Party

Discussion in 'Rants' started by Void, May 24, 2009.

1. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I can't figure out why the last topic was locked.

- Loony bashes political parties, nay, entire current administrative governments.
    - The conversation was relevant to the conversation at hand (being freedom of speech).
    - No rules were broken.
    - - > If rules were broken, then there was moderative hypocrisy.

So it must have been because of obnoxious bias or irrational emotions.

In this topic, we discuss the British National Party.

Personally, I believe that the BNP should eat shit. They are racist, religious intolerant right-wing nutjobs.

What do you think?

2. ricky_

ricky_ Well-Known Member

ALL HAIL JESUS AND LONG LIVE THE BNP!

[​IMG]

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Ricky is Jesus BTW, shush (secrets ;) )

The BNP are terrible, the media doesn't do us justice in showing how bad they truly are.

Multi-culturalism can be benefitial as they will all fade when people are brought together for long enough yet the BNP wants culture, the old fashioned ignorant 'British' culture so they can be ignorant and have power.

The BNP like to stir up trouble because that's how they get the people who agree with them to notice them. The media may be bad with stuff like that but they aren't fully wrong, not even half of the followers of the BNP know all there is to know.

There is so much about the BNP I could say but i'm tired and sleepy.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it went off topic. The topic was freedom of speech, not the ins and outs of the BNP. I made a point that freedom of speech is not permitted in the UK, and that the current government are largely responsible for that. It's no secret that they pander to minority groups either.

now this thread better stay on topic, and no flaming or mindless bashing. If you disagree with the BNP then make sure you give rational justification for your views. That means both the current posts need revising. (void : your reasons are not rational; ricky: you did not provide reasons). Also, CJ, bashing British culture is against the rules just as bashing any other culture is.

[​IMG]

This is a BNP member after a labour supporter attacked him with a claw hammer in an unprovoked attack. Is this the BNP stirring up trouble?

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm not bashing the culture, i'm saying that what the BNP wants is wrong.

"CJ bashes this, CJ bashes that"
    Bawwwwwwwwww

6. Loonylion

culture bashing.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

If you quote it like that then it's quoting in a BNP way, read all what I say first
    [facepalm]

8. Loonylion

no. regardless of the rest of the sentence, it is an insult to British culture. Adding the rest of the sentence only changes the tense from present to past.

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The BNP wants the culture of years ago when they could judge however they want now lemme sleep
    Gawsh

10. Loonylion

there's a lot to be said for the culture of years ago. Much lower crime of all types, a less materialistic lifestyle (and correspondingly lower stress and better family cohesion), plenty of jobs, less spongers (people who just live off benefits because they cant be bothered to work). Better music, a health service that was the envy of the world, bankers who served the public interest, far fewer lawsuits (and they weren't frivolous ones like most of them are now), no health and safety brigade going around banning children's games, politicians that served the public interest rather than lining their own pockets. And don't forget we defied Hitler.

What exactly was wrong with British culture years ago?

11. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Hahahahaaaaa, what?!

[quote author=Loonylion]
    America is a hell of a lot less free than its citizens seem to think.[/quote]

[quote author=Loonylion"]
    America is paranoid like that. One rule for them and a different one for everyone else. The US want to be the only nation in the world with a nuclear arsenal.
    [/quote]

-------------

"They are racist, religious intolerant right-wing nutjobs."

racâ‹…ism
      /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
    –noun
    1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

> White-only political party. Thus, racist.

inâ‹…tolâ‹…erâ‹…ant
      /ɪnˈtɒlərənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-tol-er-uhnt] Show IPA
    –adjective
    1. not tolerating or respecting beliefs, opinions, usages, manners, etc., different from one's own, as in political or religious matters; bigoted.

> Not accepting of Muslim religion or culture. Thus, religiously intolerant.

right wing
    n.
    1. The conservative or reactionary faction of a group.

>Strongly conservative. Thus right-wing.

>Nutjob is subjective.

How is my opinion irrational? I'm clearly missing something.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

They didn't like different people
    Walking on the other side of the street sound familiar? Bus treatment? Yeah, don't mention that do you?!

And Void
    Epic Win.

Now Loony, if you do realise you are losing it isn't because there are more people, it's because we are right.

13. Loonylion

how about the black police officers association. Black only police officers body. thus, racist.

the BNP do not believe whites are superior. They believe Britain belongs to Whites because guess what, Whites are the indigenous race of Britain. Just like Cherokees are for America.

Islam does not accept jews or christians as equals, and says they should be killed. Is this religious tolerance?

14. Loonylion

Prove it.

15. x9x9x

x9x9x Well-Known Member

the BNP are effectively the nazis of our generation: they want to create a "pure" state and eliminate cultural diversity, they're becoming far more powerful (might be incorrect terminology) in an economic crisis, blame many of the nation's problems on "foreigners" and other minorities.
    While I personally feel that we should leave the EU so we can keep tighter controls on immigration, I think the BNP's ideas are far beyond extreme and radical & possible beginnings for mass prejudice and maybe even genocide

16. Void

Void Well-Known Member

@Loony: That is extremely stereotypical. Not only is that like saying that all black people are criminals (all Islamic people are anti-Semitic, if you can't figure this comparison out), but even if it were true, that's embracing a childish "eye for an eye" perspective. The U.S. population hated Bush, but did that mean Bush hated us? Did he wage war on the United States? No, because the U.S. and British governments are authoritative and should be a step above the enforced stereotype of a certain peoples.

Congratulations~

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Misconception.
    What you smokin'? Sounds hot.

The closest thing to that is Jihad (Holy War),
    many Muslims think that Jihad is being abused and it is meant to be the last defence for them

The Kuran does not teach that

*CJ sighs
    Silly Loony
    Well that's chilidish, playing the 'Prove it' card
    Well done, very well done ::)

18. Loonylion

how is deporting illegal immigrants and 'asylum' seekers eliminating cultural diversity? Illegals should not be here, they broke the law to enter, and it is not legally possible to claim asylum in Britain unless you're from Ireland or one of the European coastal countries, as international law on asylum says you may only claim it in the first safe country you pass through.

The patriot act wasn't an attack on the US constitution?

Yes, jihad against the non-believers, i.e people who don't follow Islam.

19. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Wow, thats racism no matter how you look at it, racism. I cannot believe you can possibly be ok with this. As a member of the human race, you have to be trolling.

20. Void

Void Well-Known Member

That's not at all the point I was making and you know it. You can nit-pick the wording from an insignificant part of every argument made but it's not going to justify your argument unless you make some valid poiints.