1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The big Nintendo 3DS roms and emulation discussion thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by athemoe, Jun 14, 2011.

1. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

I love reading those immature posts. It actually amuses me. So if your done sticking your foot in your mouth realize something where I ADMIT that what I say is speculation, you yell about how my speculation is garbage because I can't possibly know anything. What makes you think, in any case, that you know more than I do about this?

If you have some kind of ground breaking reason lets hear it? Otherwise shut up, sit down, and go back to your little high school and play with your friends. I'm sure they think your cool, but that shit doesn't fly around here.

2. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

+1

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I know exactly what flies around here, you child. Like I said, an e-penis six miles long and 10 miles wide has to be protruding from yourself, especially since you were the first to take my harmless post and interpret it as an attack, make a provocative statement, then you attempt to act innocent through the whole thing. By the way saying you were partially wrong while surrounding it with passive aggressive statements is probably the least helpful thing you've done yet, yet you continue to do it. You may think you're innocent through all of this, but you've been worse than me, just in different ways.

I enjoy your masterful rebuttal back there too. Straight up attacking me without refuting anything is brilliant. I am jealous of your obvious shortcomings.

I'm straight forward about being a bastard. You try to justify it for yourself, which ultimately just makes you far worse.

4. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

but think of things this way nathan everyone has their own views on things being a bastard douche or whatever should really have nothing to do with this plus a piracy site is for piracy not half soaked playground banter use the site for what it is not being a attention grabbing moron with nothing better to do than start fights on a site thats for games if u want to publically want a fight or whatever call jeremy kyle i hear he deals with this and u get to moan and bitch like a spoilt brat all u like but this is all im saying on the matter as this is getting ridiculous anyone agree with me?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

whats going on here? I hope there isn't any fighting. I would hate to have to ban anyone.

6. LuckyTrouble77

Don't worry, we're all having a grand 'ol time. :3

7. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

So in a nutshell, the 3DS won't be cracked anytime soon, there won't be any 3DS flashcarts for at least 4-6 years, Loony didn't get to swing the Ban hammer, and Nathan gets to have sexytimes with Natewlie. Did I miss anything else?

8. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Uhm yeah the discussion between randomredmage and Nathan... :/

9. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

That whole discussion was about how and when the 3DS will get cracked and about flashcarts on the 3DS. And something about China stealing tech and a 6 mile penis.

10. 10tarik10

Yeah but you didn't mention that ^^

11. LuckyTrouble77

Toffee summed it all up pretty well. I'll consider that the official tl;dr.

12. 10tarik10

I agree.

13. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

That about sums it up~

And yes Nathan we're both bastards, just of different flavors. Though I would consider my e-penis to be of average length. o_O large ones are hard to drag around from forum to forum. :3

14. hirokaski

loony in tryth im getting pretty bored of seeing this convo I dont like sorting things like this out but i will say that nathan drake is being a pain in the butt with his comments reflecting other users. I myself think its stupid that one person can be so annoying that it makes me laugh stuff like this should be fought in a playground not on the internet
    Post Merge: [time]1313808156[/time]
    lol redmage

15. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Soooooooooooooooo..

I heard one of my friend's friend's 3DS got bricked from using an Action Replay....

16. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I heard jesus is returning to buy a 3DS since the price drop

17. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I heard the 3DS was constructed during WW2 but the german spies destroyed it before it could be used

18. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

I heard the 3DS was among the many who were in a base bombed by Cubans during the Gulf War

And lived to tell the tale

19. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

I'm curious though.What's going to happen once your able to pirate 3DS roms?Wouldn't Nintendo's whole bricking the system kick in or something else?

20. hirokaski

thats what im thinking Arnold they let you get so far then ............... POW C Norris comes out your 3ds roundhouse kicks you then your 3ds is bricked for piracy