1. This forum is in read-only mode.

THE BEST FINAL FANTASY (ALL INCLUDED)+ A discussion/Debate about a perfect FF

Discussion in 'Debates' started by allkratos, Jan 6, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Re: THE BEST FINAL FANTASY (ALL INCLUDED)

You know as well as I do any almost everybody else that you need to back up claims with evidence.
    Troll all you like, im done here.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Almost everybody else knows as well as I do that in a discussion like this there is no such thing as evidence. You're the only one who doesn't seem to understand that.

I miss the days when presenting logic and reason didn't lead to being branded a troll. But hey, if you're done with this thread, I suppose that's some consolation.

3. msg2009

This is a debate, not a discussion.

4. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

A debate is a discussion of the mind.

5. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Now we are talking.

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD this is starting to turn out like how it was when you tried fighting with me over me liking FFX-2

Never change msg, never change

7. msg2009

I don't need to change, my point was made.
    It was the first debating done in this "debate". Before that it was a list of peoples favourite final fantasy.

8. sylar1000

Sorry bud, but you just seem to take everything related to games way too seriously, getting mad at people if they agree with you about game critics and scores and crap.

Like i've said, Personal opinion will always go over scores and such

9. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

lulz at msg raging.

10. allkratos

FFX-2 is a failed attempt to J-Pop FF X.
    Post Merge: [time]1285991874[/time]
    MSG might rage now but I did worse, remember?

11. sylar1000

Not really, if you're talking about the music, there is all of 2 songs with music in the game, one my personal favorite 1000 words. If you're talking about the dress spheres, like i've said, they were basically just a different look to the jobs and abilities and such.

12. allkratos

FF series has its up and down, but in terms of sales, it is always consistent.
    FF XIII sold about 5.5 million since its launch day back in late 2009 if I am not mistaken.
    Like Tehuber1337 said or Natalie (IIRC), people need to buy a copy of a game before judging the quality of the game and passing their opinions to the generals.
    The general consensus of professional reviewers is FF XIII is a good game, not a great one.
    Now, I said it is a mediocre FF because the series has a high standard.
    If you approach it as just another game, its fine.
    If you approach it as an RPG, it's not a very good one. (depending on your definition of RPG, or criteria)

13. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

no troll

14. LuckyTrouble77

Why 7?

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Just between you and me, he has a hard-on for the swords; he want's to put Sephiroth's sword up his ass.

16. LuckyTrouble77

Well, I knew that. I was hoping for a reason that didn't get his photo on /b/.

17. msg2009

You got me totally wrong.
    The whole point was to have a debate, a proper one with points, counterpoints and supporting evidence to work towards getting the answer.
    I didn't care what I debated, whether I was right or wrong or if I won and I couldn't be arsed to research FF so I just went with the thread.
    There was only nat and tehuber that did any debating with me.
    Like nat said:
    So thats my case about the non debating and I'll leave it at that.

Also, LK is right 7 is the best.

18. LuckyTrouble77

Sorry, but you refuse to actually say why 7 is the best and give excuses as to why you can't share your opinions. This makes anything you say completely invalid.

Ultimately, you are a huge bundle of fail that for some reason continues to return to this board against all logic. Of course, you can't even understand that every debate is different and keep referring to "GET FACTS, OPINIONS DON'T MAKE DEBATES," as the primary reason to your aversion to the obvious. You don't get that a debate such as this one is built 100% off of opinions. It's nothing but opinions countering opinions. Game reviews, critic scores, all of that is bullshit and doesn't matter. Even then, you know what that is? Their OPINION. It doesn't magically make it fact because a game reviewer said it.

You don't get debates, at all. I try to wrap my mind around why you keep posting with your obvious inability to understand this simple concept, but it's impossible for me. Kind of like how it's impossible for you to understand simple concepts that 10 year old could understand.

In short, or the tl;dr version, you fail and should leave before you embarrass yourself more than you already have.

19. managod101

managod101 Well-Known Member

FF13's battle system just pissed me off so much..."Lightning is dead...game over...WTF?!?!?! X_X"

20. msg2009

Just like everyone else so far in this thread, there has been no solid case put forward as of yet.
    Also why is my opinion invalid but yours isn't?
    Look through the debate, I said facts are worth more than opinion, I never said they don't have a place in a debate.
    So are you saying your opinion is ok but others are not?
    You have to stick to the same rules here.

Post Merge: [time]1286001201[/time]
    And 7 is best because sephiroth has a massive cock.