1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tha Weed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Sep 30, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

not saying that, just saying if they are willing to try some drugs, they are willing to find out what other are like. (for the experience)
    kinda like this, i realize its not addictive...

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Thank you for the contribution.

Huh, so if the person feels it's addictive, then it is? Anything can be a mental addiction, someone can think that eating paper is addictive (a little ridiculous but whatever). This is a case of the person thinking she/he is addicted to ______ not the ____ being addictive. Cigarettes are addictive because of nicotine and they alter your brain so that you are physically (and thus mentally) addicted. Weed does not do that, the only people who are 'addicted' are the people who think they're addicted, these people are the people who have an addictive personality and are able to get addicted to a lot of other things.

You are aware that drugs is such a broad term that alcohol falls under the term 'drug'. If it does become legalized, it'll be exactly the way alcohol functions, and people won't move on to harder drugs from alcohol/marijuana.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

The word I was looking for was psychologically.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Is-Marijuana-Addictive

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Thanks. No really, it confirms what I just said, anyone using marijuana as a coping device or using it and feeling that it is addicted, they can be easily addicted to anything else, like the internet, video games, or TV.

5. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I feel that it should be legalised, since there is less risk and issues associated than smoking cigarettes but due to the huge amount of tax and money gain the government get, unfortunately I doubt it will ever become illegal, I feel people underage only do it for attention and peer pressure. If there wasn't such a woohar over I doubt as many people would do it. I'm all for it

6. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

whats wrong with medical drugs and caffiene

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

so everyone is saying:
    -more money...
    Some won't, some will, thats the problem...
    I'm not saying they will just move on, just cause, they want the experience...
    With teenagers I find that it will become a problem, because as mentioned, marijuana doesn't make them go onto stronger drugs (such as ecstasy) but it leaves some curiosity as too what other drugs can do (experience).
    I'm sure if you did it, you would have more self control, and so would I.
    off topic: were are the glasses on your avatar from...I feel like i have seen them before...just want to know.

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

Tehuber1337 also has them in his avatar

9. doughboy

doughboy Guest

i know so does, Suiseiseki

10. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

and natewlie

11. basho1213

basho1213 Well-Known Member

I think it would solve our economic problems. Legalizing it i mean. New industry new taxes new jobs.

12. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

what basho said

13. doughboy

doughboy Guest

legalizing something just to get money is no reason, we have been in a resection before...we will most likely fix it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo
    seriously though...not everybody has the same mindset as you do...(the try it leave it mainly)

14. basho1213

i think more people are strong willed enough to not go crazy with it than you think

15. doughboy

doughboy Guest

I think some people, not all, mainly teenagers, are not strong willed.
    In my high school(s) I can tell you from experience, that they are not, most of the time.
    2 high schools, %60 have done some sort of drug (and may or may not, continue to do it) do the math.
    I was very involved and hanged out with everybody (emos, gangsters, regular kids etc...fyi, I was not a snitch)
    And all I used to hear and see was "ills" & "kush" (& getting some pokeballs at raves)...
    I was not like "hey that guy knows where to get drugs, so everyone in his group does it" either.
    It's a really big population, with different feelings, attitudes, backgrounds etc... so you can't assume they will not be that curious.
    (go crazy, continue to do on a weekly basis [daily or monthly...])
    Not everyone has your ideals.
    As stated before to Natewlie...
    we are older, and therefore understand the consequences (not necessarily bad [well to date]) , effects history, etc... and I assume you do as well.

16. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

I've faced here where I live the reflection of the effect on peoplewho use it.
    It is so volatile, in a certain way if you get me, seen, as alcohol and other shit, not everyone can use it, yes these are those who use it and don't make trouble, but most kids use it and think they're thought, then they see that it makes no effect anymore, so they go to the more powerful they can get, this is where Cocaine enter. And they go rob, go screw with inoccent people, until someone gun them down.
    This is reality here, I dunno if this applies to you people.
    Here it's a step into another heavier drug, and it as weed "non lethal" already made injuries to people who use, they change their personality so easy.

So to resume, I don't go against you people who use it out there, but woulda be cool if in case it get legalized there, that your country MANUFACTURE it, cause we all know that north countries (Richies) Supply the underworld crime in south america.
    So if that is legalized and the countries there make their own weed, that will cut the supply and no money for Guerrillas like F.A.R.C. (Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionárias de la Colombia or Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia in English) and Ghetto Drug Dealers here.
    But here either legalized or not, will still be a footstep into the Cocaine.

17. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Pretty much how I feel about it, thanks for your input CR.
    Kids (teens) think that they are invincible.
    This is pretty much how kids see us older people...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEd13sEGHu0

18. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Yeah ese, they don't respect people around, but these ones has just leave, here, if this old man say this, probabily these kids woulda have beaten him or even worse!

19. basho1213

i say we legalize it and those that arent strong enough and go to stronger stuff or whatever we should just let them die
    it would still be less dead than how many die per year in cartel related stuff

The good far outweighs the bad.

20. doughboy

doughboy Guest

:D ese.
    I mean, If you can control yourself it's cool though, or for medical issues.
    wow, you really are a people's person.
    This, only the strongest will survive deal, is not cool.
    You would rather see more people (teens) get high, have a less success rate at our school, killed (by cartel or others)
    just for some money benefit.
    I will propably get banned for this (or not)
    you would have been a great Nazi, i think you are one of the, "i like it, so it should be legalized" guys, or is on the bandwagon
    this could be debatable...no justice for families victims of rape etc... its not always a happy ending.
    This, kill some, save some concept, is not cool.