1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Terrorism

Discussion in 'General News' started by branraf, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Oh, you.

2/4, then. :p

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

yeah i thought you just couldn't count ;D

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i though Pakistan is under civil war? and in iran was targetting US forces and new goverment?

4. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

OK ladies no arguing, like most of my threads i make, this one may be locked if we get too insensitive. So Terrorism is a worldwide thing, and CJD, i agree, we should kick 'em out and give them a points thing, that may work, but Terrorist's always make mistakes because they are so fu**ing dumb, no matter what they do, they won't get what they want, ever!
    And today, talking to aidenmurphy, helping some teacher's at school, i thought of a phrase!
    I'm not scared of terrorists, they're gonna die anyway!
    Well, it's not the best but it's true.

Oh and 9/10 American's are trying to get McDonalds fined for Gross Negligence (Weight Wise Gross). ;D

5. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Brah, this isn't Naruto. Sometimes the bad guys win. Sometimes the bad guys are the ones with the upper hand. Pulling out the "everything will get better! We'll win in the long run!" speech doesn't make things any better, sadly :-\. There's no guarantee that a terrorist won't edge out a justice system. Sometimes the thief isn't caught; sometimes the murderer isn't found. And exiling every immigrant is quite possibly the worst plan I've ever heard, there's probably a good reason that the consensus of your government isn't to do the same. I'm your generic white male, and I've probably done more damaging acts to my society than the average Muslim in my country. Banning someone because of how they look, or where they're from is just a bad idea, I can't quite understand your thinking on this one.

9/10 Brits are hipsters who follow some national trend of disliking their post-colonies. Geeze, making up statistics is great fun!

As for arguing, unless it gets offensively scarring I really can't see any harm in a discussion or debate... over the internet, of all things. If anyone thinks I'm going too far I'll cut back, since I tend to have most threads I post in closed :p (although PMs afterwards indicate no offense taken). DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY DON'T TAKE WHAT I SAY PERSONALLY.

6. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

If there was a rep function in these forums I would've repped you so hard... lol
    Honestly, it's as if we all changed the meaning of terrorist to "bad Muslims who blow up stuff". Sorry, but no. You can believe what the media tells you all you want, but terrorists these days also take the form of governments, armies, banks, and any other group that uses violence and fear as a means to intimidate or coerce. I'm not going to make any accusations for now, but you should at least take a look at what YOUR country is up to these days. Not as good or righteous as you might think.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yes stupid people do live everywhere, well thats if you are classed as a lifeform

8. branraf

The British government wouldn't tell us what they get up to, of course not, they say here it's meant to be a democracy but it's more like a dictatorship because they constantly take away more and more of our freedom.
    As for terrorism, i agree, it's not only Muslim's that commit terrorist acts, every country has, or has had their terrorist, like Ireland had the IRA.
    But these day's, hate to say it, but all you hear around the world is about Muslim terrorist's and they do what they do for nothing. No one clearly knows what their point is and that's what angers everyone. One thing i would agree with is for high-class murderers and terrorists, they should get the death penalty. It would save so much fucking money and time, and for each one they kill, it's one more space they have in the prison.

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

At least the IRA fought for a cause, I believe they were wrong but it's their country, it should be a democracy, you are right, we have a lack of democracy. And if we had the death penalty, what if there were a mistake? Innocents could be killed because of that, a life sentence should be sending them to a prison island, more problems sorted. Another thing: Fines, officers are told to keep an eye out on things they can fine than terrorists! The government should be less greedy... And the bloody "Race Barrier", ooh, you can't go up to people who aren't white and search them because it's 'racist', instead of protecting "Race Victims" how about ignoring race altogether!

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

my solution to our over full prisons: if you arent british, you get deported instead of a prison sentence. Also all foreigners currently in our prisons should be released and immediately deported. If foreigners want to come to this country, they damn well follow OUR laws.

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah, I also hate how they come over and demand change for them, it seems like terrorists get treated better than us but still want to blow us up ???

12. branraf

I completely agree, they demand change. As you said, you can't go and search a non-white person without being racist in this country otherwise you'll be accused of racism, isn't that itself racist, accusing someone of a different race a racist. I am not saying all people are bad, but i hate it when something like that happens, i say the person who accuses someone of being a racist-when they haven't- should be done for racism, be pretty ironic, wouldn't it.

Plus, the idea of having an immigrant deported instead of put in prison is also a good idea, it's just it WILL NEVER happen as long as the money keep's rolling in.

Finally, race is stupid. You get all these people say to you "You're meant to treat others equally", well how does racism do that. Is there anything protecting a white man against something like this. (Not meant to be offensive) If a white man beat up a Muslim, 9/10 times it's classed as a racist assault, if the Muslim went and beat up a white man, then we got assault, see what i mean. The world is stupid these days. In South Africa (brilliant place) i didn't hear a word about racism! That was near Durban as well! I would love to go back there where they have more common sense and brains than this bloody country.

13. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

The amount of resentment and
    No one does something for nothing. I don't mean to side with the terrorists, but clearly you're not doing your cause a favor by stating " wow, wtf, they kill innocent people for nothing let's punish them". It would help everyone to take a hard look and find out what causes most of the terrorism you talk about. And most of the time it's either:
    1. Their home country is shit, and they want to do something about it
    2. They are oppressed, and want to take out the establishment
    3. They get "brainwashed" or taken advantage of by certain groups or ideologies (this is the one most people talk about >.> )
    Oh, I completely agree with Void's post there on the immigration issue. Anyways, I can see that you guys are griping about immigrants "abusing" your country and you have every right to do so, but don't make generalized statements like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.