1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Terminator Salvation...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Jun 4, 2009.

1. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

mds, do u stich eveyone up? lol ;D

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@GlidingGoose: Please fully write out your words we don't really use SMS speak in these threads.

As for my opinion, with this 4th movie, the Terminator Saga has come full circle, it's kinda like the Star Wars Saga, only in Chronological Order. But I do have a thought here...

Now that John met his "Biological" father, wouldn't it affect the time stream?

I mean wouldn't it have an effect as to when Kyle does go back to the past? Also, since Skynet has the technology to send Terminators through time, couldn't all the data it accumulated from all four movies be used to "alter" its strategies to elliminate John Connor in the past? I mean like in Terminator three, in the future John gets killed because Skynet sent a T800 to assassinate him knowing that John has a fondness for that particular model? Couldn't Skynet think of something like, changing the physique of the T800 altogether so it doesn't look like Arnie? Or in Terminator 3, wouldn't it have been more effective if it made T-X to look like Arnie than take the female look to "arouse" John's attention strategy? Methinks Skynet isn't that intelligent afterall :D

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

recent research has determined that if time travel was to become possible, it would not be possible to adversely alter the timeline.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

@Cahos Rahne Veloza,

That is what I thought as well, not sure how it shall turn out, but as for Conner meeting his "dad", I'm sure John won't even tell him, Skynet already knows the deal, and So does John, after all, John does send him back in time...'

If you mean how I'm always acknoledging what other's say, a bad habit of mine on forums is when I make a topic, to keep it alive, I post periodically, if it isn't mine I will post once or twice, that's it, plus when i speak in real life, I require information in order to speak, don't speak to me, and I'll be almost dead silent, except for a complaint...

5. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I went to watch it with my friends, and it was pretty good but nothing special

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

the staff actually thought of it as a great trump. :p

i haven't seen it, although i have downloaded it already. :p yeah, shame on me.if i find it good, i might go to the movie and watch it with a couple of friends. however, i have seen a comment on rotten tomatoes, and they say it was just special effects.

7. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

damn you guys, i thought you were actually talking about the game.....

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The game is awful-died within plaing 5 mins in a store-usually that's crap, I can't play hide and seek in games :(

If so means it's crap to me-games are meant to be progrssive-but they couldn't have been THAT far when I got blown up by an HK!

BTW-Christian Bale didn't want to put his voice in the game-that's just utter BS from him...

(If this were the game, it would have been moved at some point XD)