1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tension between N.Korea and S.Korea heightens

Discussion in 'General News' started by Eadelas, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Sounds good, lets arm them with toy guns too, for all the good they will be.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the heir to the north korean throne (as it were) is western educated and lived in (I think) switzerland before being summoned back to the dprk. We can hope he has more sense than his father.

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Maybe we could send Lotlat over as a negotiator/peace envoy.

4. Loonylion

and allow nk to keep him? :p

5. msg2009

Thats a win/win situation if I ever saw one :)

6. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

When jim koon became the prez, his first order is to attack the south koreans (facepalm) another war...

I guess the SOuth Koreans were too busy playing starcraft! XD

7. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

too obvious that shells, tanks, rifles, rockets and what ever it is will drop over heads of those poor citizens. maybe WW3 will start too who knows

8. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

WW3 will never start. The big countries know that war would only cripple both them and their own economy which they take years to recover. Only retarded countries would want to start a war.

9. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

They are saying here on the UK news that it will all be one big country soon.

I hope they are not sending Gary Glitter over there as an Ambassador

10. msg2009

Or countries that don't have what the big countries do.

11. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

If the war in korea would definitely ensue, it would be good for business that engage in the war. We could sell planes, ships, tanks, APC, weapons, ammunition, bombs, and supplies like food, medicine, bandages. It would also boost new technology and weaponry. It has been done before and i think it will happen again. Most of the good techs we enjoyed now were developed during wars/ preparation for war. I even heard/read something that the internet was made for military use.

So maybe, there would be something good that will come out of the war, aside for the unification of the divided korea.

12. msg2009

Yeah, the USA will become even richer and more powerful and the UK will be forced to help which will cost the country billions. It would be a disaster for anyone else involved.

Although it is true what you said it doesn't necessarily have to be a war, competition boosts technology advances.

13. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

china is going to step in again to protect it's little "buffer zone" and its going to cause problems, they already have missiles that comfortably hits cities on the US west coast. and Jets that rival F-16s, its going to be a re-run, but with new technology. Our best bet is just mortar/ carpet bomb NK and then leave it in pieces. the only reason the US is not actively in ass-kick mode is because NK hasn't killed any US soldiers yet.

14. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

then the hell wrecks again, people cry and laugh, blood on the street, disfigured bodies

why just this thing can't be evaded damn those morons!what's the difference between the south and north communism?Come on why not just use all the "babies" and wipe out everyone so that it's peace again....- am i offending?well i apologise ^^

15. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

War is never really profitable in the long run.

You send able-bodied men out to die, leaving your country bereft of otherwise perfectly capable manpower. Even if the country is only 'selling', so to speak, eventually the economy payback is going to come back. The countries fighting will suffer losses in their stock as everyone rushes to sell in case the stock market crashes. No one wants to invest and nobody starts new business because it's 'too uncertain'. Their losses in stock directly translates into economy downturn in others as well, as everyone sits on their ass and sees what's going to happen. Trading slows. Your economy slows.

A couple of new shiny billions in the government's pocket isn't going to help much if the war goes on long enough to make things start looking really bad.

16. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Well none of you guys get it. The U.S. is only one big "melting pot." After all of the trouble from the other countries immigrant-turned-refugees would start to squatter all over this place and start populating by the numbers.

War would not only stop "globalization," but it will leave the whole world messy again. The fact that demonstrating a country's power through armament is not by a long shot going to make it richer---it just makes matters worse QUOTE: "VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE." With globalization in mind the economic factor was mentioned here a while back, this would only make other countries in debt just like them third world countries.

Aside from all of those thoughts, North Korea is pushing it. They are very traditional---their laws are very militant, thanks to those damn communists. Strictly built on gunpowder from head to toe, and they invaded their bretheren for the sole purpose of starting a fight all over again. What happens when someone gets in a fight-----well there is no diplomacy except for the fact that you will get hurt along with bruises, blood, pain, and shame.

17. msg2009

I don't care what the US does, the UK has nothing to gain by supporting them and everything to lose. This is one time we should stop kissing american arse and stay out of it.

18. Loonylion

Yes and in terms of population density the US is one of the least populated countries. The UK, on the other hand, has a much higher population than it can support.

19. msg2009

Yes, and where did all the kosovan and kurdish refugees end up? Here.

20. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

First of all South Korea is not a Communist army...
    Second of all... would you write this so the average person could at least read it? thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.