1. This forum is in read-only mode.

telekinesis and pirokinesis real?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Master800088, Jun 12, 2010.

1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

first they would need to demonstrate that it could be done for real, which is still yet to happen.

the link to youtube i gave shows perfectly what happens every time someone is challenged, an excuse is made or blame is put on something and they can't do it.

2. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

what loonylion said is correct. some of the many techniques could drain a person and kill them.that's why you don't see it going on in everyday life because its dangerous thats why only certain people know and can possibly do these things and the majority can not.anyone can do these though if they put their self to it but like i said you could destroy yourself if not careful, for example burning yourself up because you've used to much energy.i think people dont believe because they expect it to be like ani

3. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

That didn't stop suicide videos from being posted online. Care to explain that?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

May i see one?

I haz youtube downloader app armed.

5. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

6. equitypetey

to me it sounds like an excuse so no one has to try and move something bigger then something you can move with your breath or string.

7. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

isn't David Blaine uses black magic to do such things? i'm not sure how science can clearly explain Blaine's stuffs cause i think he's pretty amazing lol

8. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

i heard he was a fraud.

9. equitypetey

he is like every single magician, mentalist, illusionist, psychic ect.

it's just some people sell it as real and some tell the truth that it's all tricks

10. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

11. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

Agreed!! WWE is all about stupid tricks.

12. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

He is very good at performing, many of his tricks are very old but his showmanship adds a new dimension. Nothing that he does is beyond some very basic techniques of stage magic but he is a great deceiver and his deceptions begin as soon as he talks to the media about a new trick.
    What he does are tricks and nothing more than tricks. There is nothing he does which is outside of the average Magic Circle member. If you are really interested to know how he does his stunts then read up on who he learned from.

Oh, and to be on topic, of course the manipulation of distant objects is real. It is not so special, in fact, it is happening all around all of us right now; you just don't notice because you are so used to it, every little sub-atomic particle in the universe is doing it right now. We live in a very magical quantum world and some can bend that unseen world just as some can bend the unseen worlds of global finance or politics, one is not more occult than the other.

Oddly some consider this idea of moving things around to be the power of the mind, it is nothing to do with mind or brain or indeed the body, it is to do with nature itself and perceiving that such things happen all the time, everywhere. Being in tune is the key; the concept of mind power is for the charlatans and mathematicians.

13. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

Yeah, these kinesises (kinesisi? what the hell is the plural for that?) are real. And my solid gold balls speak German. TELEPATHICALLY. To the Charmander living in the attic.

14. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

....and did you try to consider that YOU is a magical idea born by your mum and dad? moving a few atoms with your will is not so hard as birthing a child, yet that seems easy to some. Would you like to consider the circumstance of your existence? Or is Charmander a too comfortable fantasy? I doubt you have experienced love but if ever you do find it, will it live with your Charmander?

15. ChristMonkey95

That is all complete nonsensical bullshit! Making babies isn't some magical crap! And I would say birthing a child is much easier than moving atoms with your mind. You know how I can back that up? Because you CAN'T move atoms with your mind, but I see babies all over. Its an extremely simple concept: Impossible things (like moving things with your mind) are impossibly more difficult than possible things (reproduction).

Your lack of logic or rational thought is probably completely acceptable in some other place, but this is reality. We don't live in some magic fantasy world, or that magic quantum crap you were talking about, we live in an actual place where things aren't just a certain way because you imagine it like that. You prove to me this magic quantum bullshit or that babies are magic and I will take my charmander and my telepathic balls off your internet.

BTW, I am sensing that you have lost all ties to both reality and your sanity, so I will spell it out for you: I don't ACTUALLY have a charmander. They aren't real. I was using poor sarcasm to express how stupid the words I was reading were. And I don't have an attic. Well, technically it's an attic, but its so small and its unused, so really, its just a tiny space in the ceiling.

Oh, if anyone knows, I really do want to know the plural of kinesis. Because then I would know, and knowing is half the battle!
    Post Merge: [time]1277699155[/time]
    Just need to say, you are my new favorite person. You just beat out Jesus and Ozzy on my list.

16. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I've never seen anyone post about telepathic balls before, and I have seen a lot of posts of people talking up their balls. I like you already.

Also the plural of kinesis is kineses. The more you know!

17. ChristMonkey95

First telepathic balls post has got to be a PS trophy. And thanks for the plural. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Prinny, dood. What the fuck did you post? That was the most nonsense post I have ever seen. I've birthed 3 children and I'm madly in love, but I don't call this magic or like telekinesis in any sort of way. From what I'm aware love and birthing is an experience that a lot of people go through and has been proven time and time again.

Telekinesis has not.

19. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think my balls are telekinetic. There has to be a reason as to why so many girls are drawn to them.

Or maybe it is because they have a considerable gravitational pull. You know, from being very large.

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No, the girls need to get in close to be able to see them.