1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Teenager sentenced to life for killing

Discussion in 'General News' started by Fylgja, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

sure, but like i said, better safe then sorry.

2. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

I borrowed a Worst Crime A-Z book from a friend last year for a project, and I daresay they're definitely on a totally different plane. For those, I definitely second the death sentence for them. There are some obviously so far beyond repentance and human conscience they wouldn't see it with a telescope.

Strange folks. There was one man who, IIRC, bathed his scammed clients in a large workshop acid bath, including I think, some old lady. And never mind another weirdo that has half a house full of furniture made from people's skin. He had a lampshade made from his necrophilia lovers' skin. THOSE I condemn. Some 14 year old who hasn't even grown into his own shirt shouldn't be judged so fatally for some half witted crime.

No, it cannot. The factors, I, C and U are actually : urgency (U), complexity (C), importance (I). You're supposed to 'rate' them, which means that that rating is nothing but your own personal opinion, or someone else's opinion. It is faulty, undefined, and malleable. Also, define everyone.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Calvin you sound like I did a long time ago. Before I realised its not as simple as black and white, theres always a bigger picture, knock on effects, mitigating circumstances etc etc.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Oh, geez, not this crap again.

calvin, you have no right to complain about how our tax revenue is spent. If you wish to rant about the virtues of killing people, kindly take your claims back to the death penalty thread.

On-topic: lolbogans

5. calvin_0

you cant say he wont join their club in the future.

since i sucks in math, i'll take your word for it. define you say. o.k, every living being on the universe.

i dont belive for once you never experience murphy laws.

the math might be wrong, but the law is there where you like it or not. murphy law is what make people plan, a backup plan for their plan and a backup plan for their backup plan. murphy law is risk it self.

6. msg2009

Have you ever done anything wrong? Anything at all, hit someone? stole something? bullied someone?
    Theres no guarantee you wont do it again, so lets kill you. I would suggest a lesser punishment but according to murphys law you're gonna do it again. And I dont want to pay for for your food while you're in prison. So lets just kill you, its for the best.

7. calvin_0

whatever you think i have done in my past, all i have to say is i never got caught.

i'm not bragging btw and i'm not a murderer... not for human anyway.

8. Zydaline

Believe it.
    I find no significant probability of things either going wrong or right. Things go wrong as often as they don't.

So being caught is the crime, not the crime?

Let's just put aside that fact for a second, and suppose you cut a rabbit apart and you were caught. Now answer his question. Should you be kept in jail for life so you can never harm another rabbit again? Given your logic, you WILL go wrong and you WILL become a horrible animal killer.

9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I can't believe you guys are even having this conversation.

"Better to be safe than sorry"? You can't get through life with stupid mantra like this... Jesus.

10. msg2009

Do you not see the problem here with your logic? You should be dead now.

11. calvin_0

nope, because we are talking about murderer and i'm not a murderer and i did not commit any crime that is equivalent to my life.

as they said, its only cheating when you got caught.

well except being a horrible animal killer is not a crime after all somebody have to kill that chicken for the wing you eat or the cow for the meat on your burger.

well i'm stuck in the office with no way to kill time...

12. msg2009

But murphys law says you're gonna do it again. So you're going to be in prison again and again and again. So we taxpayers dont want to pay for your food and lodgings so shall we just kill you?

You do realise a lot of serial killers start off by killing animals right?
    So in your own words - better to be safe then sorry.

I say we kill Calvin before he becomes a menace to society.

13. calvin_0

well i cant go to prison and loot off tax payer's money if i never get caught right?

yes, i do and no you cant stop me as i'm the next [insert serial killer name] of this century XD

14. Zydaline

We're depraved human beings.
    ...And this aerobic exercise shit is not entertaining me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.