1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Teenage Girl Throws Six Puppies into River

Discussion in 'General News' started by personuser, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

My grandad once had to drown a bunch of kittens.
    It was back in the 40's, nobody wanted them and they couldn't afford to keep them. There was nothing like the RSPCA or anything then.
    Also when I went to Ypres recently they told us a story, hundreds of years ago the town was overrun with rats so they got lots of cats, pretty soon the rats had gone and they were overrun with cats.
    They just tossed them out the upstairs windows to kill them.

2. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

QUESTION: Would it have been funny if they threw chicken into the river instead?

Back then, they used to eat cats and dogs.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

wow, what so big deal about a girl throwing puppies into a river... i meant people kill thousand of cow, goat, chicken and fish everyday.. being upset over a girl dropping some puppy into river is being hypocrite.

while i'm at it, i use to enjoy throwing puppy into lake... it was fun.

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Granted, the girl's reason for killing them was because they were ill or something and they can get the people sick or other dogs sick or some shit.

Either way, killing the dogs a more humane way could've been in order, throwing them in a river, NOT HUMANE. Laughing while doing so, NOT HUMANE.

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Slaughtering them then dumping them into a curry and feed it to people thinking it's beef, HUMANE.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Agreed.

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well the one thing i want to taste before i die, is dog meet. i heard its better then cow or chicken.

btw humane or not, i dont think they care...

8. Mafuyu

Mafuyu Active Member

She's heartless like a ______!

9. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

OMG how people treat animals like that..--"
    hearing that really makes me wanna cry.. Im dog loverrr :(
    also cat..

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I know...I felt so sad when the puppies were whining...

11. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

this is about the closest to a reality check I've seen here. I'm all for treating animals with respect and the video is indeed heartbreaking, but the fact is, people kill unwanted puppies/kittens/bunnies/whatever ALL. THE. TIME. Not so much in this cruel fashion and on video as though it's entertainment - someone finding this fun or humorous is pretty sick - but to act like she's a baby-killer or something is stupid.

There are actual children and babies being abused, sold as slaves and prostitutes, dumped and killed on a regular bases but the internet gets all up in arms over some puppies? Sorry, man, that's not where our priorities need to be. Maybe famous directors and 4chan can start working on doing something useful and leave the animal tears to those nutcases in PETA.

Seriously, if this gets your back up more than anything else you've heard this week, you need to start paying attention to what's really happening in the world.
    Post Merge: [time]1285265016[/time]
    edit: and I want to reiterate, I do NOT think this is okay by any means and people who target the helpless like animals and children need to be shot, sure, I'm just saying I find it insulting when I see a lot of attention going to something like this while stories that are much more disturbing and cruel go unnoticed because someone didn't happen to catch it on tape and post it to YouTube.

12. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Okay I had a dog once and she was okay since she was a puppy, but I was young back then and I never really paid much attention to her. I regret not making special memories with that little puppy.
    *CRIES*-----till my eyes are dry as salt.
    I offer my condolences, but there are better things to worry about.

13. dragonfiesta

dragonfiesta Member

People like this are the reason i lost faith in humanity.

14. dedboy

dedboy Guest

If people treat animals like this, then chances are they will do the same to human beings, if given the chance.

15. buchichu

good thing there are scarier people in the world to fear than a little girl in a hoodie.

16. dedboy

dedboy Guest

That is a perfect lead in to this...
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=47777.0
    Come weigh in Ms. Buchichu ;)

17. buchichu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.